Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jedediah Bila swallowed a massive red pill

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
@Croot_Overlord I think it is worth inviting her to the FSF. She is getting deplatformed. Only issue may be her followers pearl clutching from oleted’s awesome threads on the splash page.

From Jedediah Bila

As I mentioned, my opinion column at the Daily Mail was published last night, then pulled down overnight. I then linked to the column at Internet Archive, and it soon disappeared from there as well. The content in this slideshow is from my column and contains the crux of my message. Take a look at what I said. I will continue to stand for freedom, individual health decisions, and doctor-patient relationships. I will continue to defend your freedom to make different health decisions from me. We may disagree on any number of issues, but my fight for your freedom (and mine) will continue. 🇺🇸1640449547844.png
1640449564721.png
1640449581345.png
1640449596727.png
1640449613750.png
1640449632178.png

Rube Reaper

Elite
If the unvaccinated want to “choose” to make things more difficult for everyone by refusing the vaccines and boosters then they are also clear they are choosing to forgo other things. Medical care, admittance to private businesses, and response from public services such as fire, EMT, & police just to name a few.

There is absolutely no reason other people should be burdened with their poor choices.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
If the unvaccinated want to “choose” to make things more difficult for everyone by refusing the vaccines and boosters then they are also clear they are choosing to forgo other things. Medical care, admittance to private businesses, and response from public services such as fire, EMT, & police just to name a few.

There is absolutely no reason other people should be burdened with their poor choices.
Can’t wait for the vax to start killing you idiots.

9Mounties07

Elite

Public Health is a right.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Public Health is a right.
If you think you have the right to choose whether or not you take the vaccines, which you don’t because public health supersedes individual choice, then you are also choosing to forgo other privileges so as not to be a burden to others.

You don’t get to burden others with your choices just because you are being obtuse and stubborn. Having your cake and eating it too isn’t a “right”.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
If you think you have the right to choose whether or not you take the vaccines, which you don’t because public health supersedes individual choice, then you are also choosing to forgo other privileges so as not to be a burden to others.

You don’t get to burden others with your choices just because you are being obtuse and stubborn. Having your cake and eating it too isn’t a “right”.
I’M SO DANG CONFUSED!!! First your side expressed that health care is a right. Now you’re saying it’s not. I don’t get it!

PleasureMoose

Legendary

1640453138425.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

You are so ignorant on the base line logic and reality of this entire issue you need to move the feeble uttering of your low I.Q. somewhere else. We need the space here for people that are not imbeciles, and you are indeed a Rube. And if you are a troll, you give trolls a bad name. Get your teddy bear and go on home.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord I think it is worth inviting her to the FSF. She is getting deplatformed. Only issue may be her followers pearl clutching from oleted’s awesome threads on the splash page.

From Jedediah Bila

As I mentioned, my opinion column at the Daily Mail was published last night, then pulled down overnight. I then linked to the column at Internet Archive, and it soon disappeared from there as well. The content in this slideshow is from my column and contains the crux of my message. Take a look at what I said. I will continue to stand for freedom, individual health decisions, and doctor-patient relationships. I will continue to defend your freedom to make different health decisions from me. We may disagree on any number of issues, but my fight for your freedom (and mine) will continue. 🇺🇸View attachment 67601
View attachment 67602
View attachment 67603
View attachment 67604
View attachment 67605
View attachment 67606
Oh shit, don’t know how I missed this. I’ll look into it

Latest posts

Top Bottom