Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

James Bond No Time to Die

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So I am obviously very late to the story, but I just watched this Thursday on flight. WTF are they gonna do? If you tell me they are going with that female bond I am out. But my bigger fear is the end when the mom says let me tell you a story about a man, a man named James Bond. Are they gonna start from scratch again and remake all the movies? I hate Hollywood.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I am not sure why they need to make a Bond with a woman. Start another franchise with a woman spy. Or is it that people most likely won't carte and they need the Bond name to get any traction whatsoever for that?

TJHall1

Legendary
I am not sure why they need to make a Bond with a woman. Start another franchise with a woman spy. Or is it that people most likely won't carte and they need the Bond name to get any traction whatsoever for that?
Correct. You nailed it. I can't believe people still pay money to go to theaters and support these libs and then bitch about how those faggots act, even people on here.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Correct. You nailed it. I can't believe people still pay money to go to theaters and support these libs and then bitch about how those faggots act, even people on here.
Hey, it was free on a flight. Not sure when I will go back to a theatre if ever. My 85 inch tv is good enough for Top Gun 2, all I really want to see anyway.

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey, it was free on a flight. Not sure when I will go back to a theatre if ever. My 85 inch tv is good enough for Top Gun 2, all I really want to see anyway.
I was just talking in general, wasn't talking about you. But you realize you're still giving them money even if you watch it on your big screen?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
They have always just remade him, one of the best part of the character they can just plug in a new actor. They are all very independent movies.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
They will go as far left a possible. Mark my words, the new bond will be a black female transvestite (with a plastic dick implant). No way to kick her in the balls.
So I am obviously very late to the story, but I just watched this Thursday on flight. WTF are they gonna do? If you tell me they are going with that female bond I am out. But my bigger fear is the end when the mom says let me tell you a story about a man, a man named James Bond. Are they gonna start from scratch again and remake all the movies? I hate Hollywood.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I'm already waving good-bye to Bond...and classic casualty to wokefuckingness.

Top Bottom