Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It just means more

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Lol and Tech couldn’t even get ours televised or streamed anywhere online. If you weren’t in the stadium, you weren’t watching the game.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
You are joking right?
Not at all - however I did just find out it has happened.

I found these notes:

Bryce Young's release is lightning quick. Might be the quickest release I've seen at Bama. Those slants were lasers. The ball just popped out of his hand.

The competition between the DBs and receivers was as good as I've seen it in a while. Jayln Armour-Davis won several battles. His breakup of the deep ball to Javon Baker (who fought hard for the ball) was impressive. The hit (don't recall who) on Cameron Latu on the deep middle ball was a great play (a great throw by Young, btw).

On the flipside, Agiye won some impressive battles. And the catch by Traeshon Holden ruled out was probably a TD. Great throw. Great catch. Great defense.

Holden impressed me more than I expected. Jones-Bell looked pretty quick.

Wow at Cameron Latu. The stutter-step move on Hellams was big-time. Looks like the real deal. Teamed with Billingsley, quite a TE duo.

Mentioned Armour-Davis earlier. Impressive. Also impressed with Brandon Turnage. Made some impressive breakups.

Deontae Lawson is a star in the making. Demouy Kennedy & Jackson Bratton impressed too.

Braswell is going to be a stud pass rusher.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

I found these notes:

Bryce Young's release is lightning quick. Might be the quickest release I've seen at Bama. Those slants were lasers. The ball just popped out of his hand.

The competition between the DBs and receivers was as good as I've seen it in a while. Jayln Armour-Davis won several battles. His breakup of the deep ball to Javon Baker (who fought hard for the ball) was impressive. The hit (don't recall who) on Cameron Latu on the deep middle ball was a great play (a great throw by Young, btw).

On the flipside, Agiye won some impressive battles. And the catch by Traeshon Holden ruled out was probably a TD. Great throw. Great catch. Great defense.

Wow at Cameron Latu. The stutter-step move on Hellams was big-time. Looks like the real deal. Teamed with Billingsley, quite a TE duo.

Mentioned Armour-Davis earlier. Impressive. Also impressed with Brandon Turnage. Made some impressive breakups.

Deontae Lawson is a star in the making. Demouy Kennedy & Jackson Bratton impressed too.

Fan card revoked :ROFLMAO:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

I found these notes:

Latu is going to be a beast, kid is like 6'4 and built like Hernandez was. Freshman Agiya also made some amazing catches just not much after the catch.

Top Bottom