Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It is time to consider

CurtOFD78

Elite
I don't see Biden or anyone else unifying this country. The Dems talk about it but have ZERO interest in it. I'm not sure when it's going to be time to, as Conservatives, law abiding citizens, and God fearing Americans, stop trying to be the "better person" and treat libs with respect and dignity and just say "oh F it" and be done associating with them.

Sikness23245

Elite
I don't see Biden or anyone else unifying this country. The Dems talk about it but have ZERO interest in it. I'm not sure when it's going to be time to, as Conservatives, law abiding citizens, and God fearing Americans, stop trying to be the "better person" and treat libs with respect and dignity and just say "oh F it" and be done associating with them.

That time is now. I won't stop associating with them, but I shit on liberals and left leaning or RINO supporting libertarians for their dumbass ideas every chance I get. I've never considered myself a Republican, though, so maybe I just don't have that losers mentality reinforced in my mind well enough yet.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We'll never be past Sowell quotes. He plays too well with the sensible middle and is too intelligent for lefties to dispute. We just need to use his quotes in a more attacking manner rather than just being passive-aggressive with them.
Lol

But your last sentence was the point I failed to articulate.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Haven't read any responses yet, but absolutely yes....if they are the emotional, pushy type.

There are some sensible, well thought-out "liberals." But those are rarely seen in these times.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
No chance I would hire a lib. I always do a thorough social media check of any potential new hire and if they have lib shit on their feeds, the resume goes in the trash.

I have a wife and 2 daughters. I don’t need any more drama, thanks.

Top Bottom