Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s only a matter of time till we turn on the unvaccinated

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Thank God for states rights and individual liberty. The rotting corpses of the democrats know better than to try a national mandate - they can't.
I have friends in Canada and England and both countries have turned into a veritable police states. Officials encourage the masses to report anyone they see violating the draconian rules for leaving home, going outside in your own yard and last buy not least having visitors. They are so demoralized and scared. You can't go to grocery store without an official "I got a fucking vaccination" card. Poor bastards.

You can hear it in their voice on the phone. The anger a fear is easy to feel during our telephone calls. America might be adrift with NO leadership, but once again, thank God to the fathers of our Constitution that structured it in such as way to keep the feds out of our homes. @absoluteUnit

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Thank God for states rights and individual liberty. The rotting corpses of the democrats no better than to try a national mandate - they can't.
I have friends in Canada and England and both countries have turned into a veritable police state. Officials encourage the masses to report anyone they see violating the draconian rules for leaving home, going outside in your own yard and last buy not least having visitors. They are so demoralized and scared.

You can hear it in their voice and they express in their words during our telephone calls. America might be adrift with NO leadership, but once again, thank God to the fathers of our Constitution that structured it in such as way to keep the feds out of our homes. @absoluteUnit

I worked for a Canadian owned company. Holy shit, they hate their government worse than we do. They also love our cheap beer and cigarettes.

They were the hockey playing roughnecking western Canadians.

Latest posts

Top Bottom