Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this the site where I can hire someone to assasinate @genmod?

aggiekhan

Poster
I don't have any bitcoin but I would be willing to pay in black market artwork, wampum, or an NFT of @hotsaucehoy completely nude with a tiny shriveled addy dick on a cold morning in Austin.

J/k about assassinating genmod, but seriously I wish someone would off that guy or at least bang his wife on a llama.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I don't have any bitcoin but I would be willing to pay in black market artwork, wampum, or an NFT of @hotsaucehoy completely nude with a tiny shriveled addy dick on a cold morning in Austin.

J/k about assassinating genmod, but seriously I wish someone would off that guy or at least bang his wife on a llama.

my nigga!! Welcome! crootn.com now has the Asian and Redz market cornered

Wait What

Elite
Founder
my nigga!! Welcome! crootn.com now has the Asian and Redz market cornered
giphy.gif

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

Fucker banned me just for questioning why they spam the board with Ads now

The going rate for an assassination is 10 beaver furs and 5 elk pelts by the way.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Why did they ban you?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Seems like every other thread I try to open over there has been zapped after trying to open

Top Bottom