Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there a how to for retardos like me for posting gifs and signature pics/gifs?

FU_Rivals

Poster
Founder
Is there a how to for retardos like me for posting gifs and signature pics/gifs? Will post nsfw later to make up for my transgression and lack of knowledge

I can't figure out how to post gifs or pics in my sig and gifs in threads?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Not sure about signature since I'm always on mobile. Save the gif to your phone, tap on the picture icon and attach it. That's it, you use gifs like pics.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I made this board and I still don't know how to use some of the features. Some is similar to Rivals and some is differenct

I can assure you over time we are gonna have all ease of use and aesthetic problems solved - and eventually delivered in an entire new platform. Just trying to keep getting the right people in place to make it happen. I'm still trying to grasp the scope of what's happening here. Between this site and the Discord we created an entire new social media platform for ourselves overnight.

Stay woke. We comin'

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Is there a how to for retardos like me for posting gifs and signature pics/gifs? Will post nsfw later to make up for my transgression and lack of knowledge

I can't figure out how to post gifs or pics in my sig and gifs in threads?
This brings back some bad memories for me @soonerfactor

Westcoast24

Poster
Not sure about signature since I'm always on mobile. Save the gif to your phone, tap on the picture icon and attach it. That's it, you use gifs like pics.
I’m on mobile as well. This site made doing this actually easier than rivals. You don’t even need to use the picture icon.

Just cut and paste in the body of the post.

1610742730090.gif

Top Bottom