Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is one of these people an animal?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
WTF is he doing with a gun in school? Yeah, I know, if he doesn't have a gun by default he is outgunned. It's illegal to have a gun within 1000 feet of a school in Texas. First of many laws this criminal broke.

They are wanting to lock down schools, mask kids up, make them get Jabbed, teachers don't want to teach--they would rather stay home and get paid and more bullshit nitwittery. Yet, they have no metal detectors at schools. The admins walk through parking lots and look in student's cars/trucks seeking anything they feel is forbidden (a knife left inside from hunting/fishing the previous weekend), yet, don't do shit about students bringing guns into the schools because it's a privacy violation to search them.

Yes, he is an animal and should be dispatched.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
WTF is he doing with a gun in school? Yeah, I know, if he doesn't have a gun by default he is outgunned. It's illegal to have a gun within 1000 feet of a school in Texas. First of many laws this criminal broke.

They are wanting to lock down schools, mask kids up, make them get Jabbed, teachers don't want to teach--they would rather stay home and get paid and more bullshit nitwittery. Yet, they have no metal detectors at schools. The admins walk through parking lots and look in student's cars/trucks seeking anything they feel is forbidden (a knife left inside from hunting/fishing the previous weekend), yet, don't do shit about students bringing guns into the schools because it's a privacy violation to search them.

Yes, he is an animal and should be dispatched.
I still wouldn't bang up anyone like that. You fuck em up and stop. And you're not wrong. So I guess you are right

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I had 63 people in my graduating class
I finished HS at a 4A (Foley) so went from the largest School in the state to one of the smallest then to a middle of the pack. Have to admit I liked the largest one the best. If you didn't like someone it was easy not to have to be around them.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mine was 2A IRMO, 173 in my class and under 800 in the school. Moved there my junior year from a 4A school and spent 2 years wondering where the people were.
You know wade green and lane? I sell them steel. Great dudes
Edit just saw you are before my time

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It's getting to where I am before everybody's time. Moved to ATL in 88, still here. Damn it.

My wife is from the ATL and has a lot of extended family there. 3 of those familes moved out of ATL and down to St Simons in the past 6 months. The straw that broke the camels back was that one of the familes had a carjacking in their school carpool line. Don't think anyone was ever arrested for it.

Lilburncock

Poster
My wife is from the ATL and has a lot of extended family there. 3 of those familes moved out of ATL and down to St Simons in the past 6 months. The straw that broke the camels back was that one of the familes had a carjacking in their school carpool line. Don't think anyone was ever arrested for it.
The ones that moved are the lucky ones. I haven't been inside the perimeter maybe 5 times in 2 years but the issue is the perimeter is moving out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't know if true, but...

I'm hearing the shooter was released on minimal bond and had a party thrown for him when he got out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom