Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is a pickle equally a vegetable to a cucumber?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
tumblr_pbx4o8yOc51xqlr3no1_500.gif

GreenNewMe

Poster
yes the pickling process doesnt make it not a vegetable imagine a pickled egg its still an egg right same with pickles okra but it changes the nutritional value because the pickling process adds a bunch of salt and that makes it high in sodium but its still a vegetable

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
yes the pickling process doesnt make it not a vegetable imagine a pickled egg its still an egg right same with pickles okra but it changes the nutritional value because the pickling process adds a bunch of salt and that makes it high in sodium but its still a vegetable
Fucking pickled eggs. I was 8. Ate a bunch of them. Shit Sulphur and brimstone for 3 days. 41 yrs later still haven't gone back. I see that shit on country store counters and almost shit my pants as I buy boiled peanuts

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Fucking pickled eggs. I was 8. Ate a bunch of them. Shit Sulphur and brimstone for 3 days. 41 yrs later still haven't gone back. I see that shit on country store counters and almost shit my pants as I buy boiled peanuts
I love pickled eggs. Have had a few races with my brother in the past who could eat a jar the fastest. We never got thru a big jar of 48 but have pounded they the smaller jars a few times. Most the time it was on vacation or on the way somewhere You can imagine how bad it go inside a van with 6 people

Top Bottom