Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IQ scores for 10 year-olds

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
East Asians are dominating in the IQ department.

FxQDdQ2aEAI23r0

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Wtf happened to the Vietnamese? I'm curious as to why they are an outlier in their region.

Also how was this test administered/how was the sample population selected?

Before the major forced mass immigration of the low IQ so called POC's within so called white nations, many had substantially higher IQ's than they do now. Not only that the education wasn't controlled by the small hats either. Go back to Germany pre WWII and they had a collective IQ for men at 107-109 and some cities hit over 114 on average. This is how they became so much more advanced and more powerful than anyone else within that time period even with sanctions and going through a depression worse than the US great depression.. Unfortunately the JEW wiped them out with parasitism and they're wiping out all white nations with their parasitism today.

Still to this day the white man has more academic advancements and inventions (useful) than any other race combined. Being paper champions is good for nothing but invetions is the true sign of intelligence and creativity which is why the white man has more long lasting and advanced civilizations and empires than any other race.

Here's how to sum everything up:

1.) Give white men a hammer and they will build a civilization.
2.) Give Asian men a hammer and they will attempt to copy the white man with a cheap knockoff.
3.) Give Mexican men a hammer and they'll build a house.
4.) Give black men a hammer and they will destroy the house.
5.) Give Jewish men a hammer and they will give it to the black men to destroy the white man's civilization.

Anyone who fights against forced race mixing in white nations will be murdered. Accept the niglets as one of your own and be more submissive and tolerant. You must tolerate the white genocide (once 49% of global population now just 7%). The Jew is your friend they're our most trusted allies is Israel. This is what our government tells us so it has to be true.

1685467972231.png

Before the major forced mass immigration of the low IQ so called POC's within so called white nations, many had substantially higher IQ's than they do now. Not only that the education wasn't controlled by the small hats either. Go back to Germany pre WWII and they had a collective IQ for men at 107-109 and some cities hit over 114 on average. This is how they became so much more advanced and more powerful than anyone else within that time period even with sanctions and going through a depression worse than the US great depression.. Unfortunately the JEW wiped them out with parasitism and they're wiping out all white nations with their parasitism today.

Still to this day the white man has more academic advancements and inventions (useful) than any other race combined. Being paper champions is good for nothing but invetions is the true sign of intelligence and creativity which is why the white man has more long lasting and advanced civilizations and empires than any other race.

2.) Give Asian men a hammer and they will attempt to copy the white man with a cheap knockoff.
5.) Give Jewish men a hammer and they will give it to the black men to destroy the white man's civilization.

Anyone who fights against forced race mixing in white nations will be murdered. Accept the niglets as one of your own and be more submissive and tolerant. You must tolerate the white genocide (once 49% of global population now just 7%). The Jew is your friend they're our most trusted allies is Israel. This is what our government tells us so it has to be true.

View attachment 183074
1685468787172.png

I would like to see how the European Nations that have the highest percentage of white's in their population did on these IQ tests. It's odd that they blanket all white people into one category but some how the Asians get to have specific Nations and not just an average of all Asians which would be more around 104.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 183074
I agree with the globalist doing that. Europe needs a caste system

Also, Black African has always been around 70. The Blacks in America were around 80-85 (race mix/better education and environment). There's a 0% chance Blacks in Africa have a higher IQ than Blacks in America or went from an average 70IQ to a 90 IQ. These scores are complete garbage and laughable after seeing that. Although, I will say blacks in the US do appear to be mentally retarded at this point so I wouldn't be shocked if there real score is closer to 70 than 80 right now (current generation).

I agree with the globalist doing that. Europe needs a caste system
Globalist is a term Alex Jones and other controlled opposition influencers use to take the light off the Jews. It's basically the Jews and their puppets which can be from any race. Or in a nutshell we can just call them all satanists because only a satanist would have this genocidal utopia.

Nothing will be done to stop this. It will only get worse over time. If one attempt to protect their race and heritage (especially a white person). The best option is to acquire an uninhabited Island large enough to support a small city and start over. Do not turn it into a country.

I see no other viable options at this point.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Globalist is a term Alex Jones and other controlled opposition influencers use to take the light off the Jews. It's basically the Jews and their puppets which can be from any race. Or in a nutshell we can just call them all satanists because only a satanist would have this genocidal utopia.
I agree again. Globalists.
There are many non jews doing their part. God willing they all meet their demise

I agree again. Globalists.
There are many non jews doing their part. God willing they all meet their demise
They certainly will unless they make a substantial change in their lives.

I firmly believe the increase of degeneracy and apostasy from Yahweh is a sign that we are in end times along with countless other signs and things going on.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I know a bunch. I agree. But I do believe in the New Covenant. One where the Jews put the Messenger of love and peace to pieces. Then tried to entombed The Christ. But Christ was coming. KING SOLOMON was a puny prick. Read books.
They certainly will unless they make a substantial change in their lives.

I firmly believe the increase of degeneracy and apostasy from Yahweh is a sign that we are in end times along with countless other signs and things going on.

From 1950 until now we have went from a 91.6 total population average IQ to a 87.92. I believe the total IQ average is vastly worse and decreasing at an exponential rate with the combination of the vaccinations, chemical latent processed foods, aerosol injections in the skies, dumbing down of our educational system, pushing unintelligent and degeneracy as cool, the browning of the white nations, etc. I wouldn't be shocked if many non African countries including some European countries hit that 70 which is the IQ level for being considered mentally retarded. At that point these nations will become worse than animals. I believe at an 80 IQ that's already low enough for a nation to become uncivilized.

I know a bunch. I agree. But I do believe in the New Covenant. One where the Jews put the Messenger of love and peace to pieces. Then tried to entombed The Christ. But Christ was coming. KING SOLOMON was a puny prick. Read books.

Yep, now the question is. Do you believe in the works of Paul (contradict the other books of the old and new testament) that all humans receive the promises that were for the Israelites only but Yahweh pulls the rug on them for no reason?

I see this line frequently in the debate forms where people say read books without giving a single book or the specific page they're referencing. You're making the assumption I do not know about King Solomon. Do I know everything about him? No of course not and nobody does or ever will. I know he was wise and a great admired King. I know he had a major fault of lusting over 1,000's of women and worshipping their God's which Yahweh frequently reminded us not to race mix because of this main issue as the pagans will influence us with their false worship.

He is Human and has his flaws as do all humans and each person that had a major impact in the bible including Adam, Moses, etc. The only perfect person was Yashua as God in the flesh.

Yep, now the question is. Do you believe in the works of Paul (contradict the other books of the old and new testament) that all humans receive the promises that were for the Israelites only but Yahweh pulls the rug on them for no reason?

I see this line frequently in the debate forms where people say read books without giving a single book or the specific page they're referencing. You're making the assumption I do not know about King Solomon. Do I know everything about him? No of course not and nobody does or ever will. I know he was wise and a great admired King. I know he had a major fault of lusting over 1,000's of women and worshipping their God's which Yahweh frequently reminded us not to race mix because of this main issue as the pagans will influence us with their false worship.
You’re easily the funniest poster here.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I won't align w that. Although I don't race mix either. I don't mix at all. I'm a sworn warrior

Race and IQ :
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
Top 6 Nations highest IQ's are Eastern Asian Nations from 00-19. This includes income & avg temp.
The Next 2+ Nations are white. However these W nations are around 80-90% W, while the A one's are 95-98% A. So essentially the Asians have nearly homogenous racial nations while the white nations are damn near a minority or as high as 90% white which is extremely rare today.

Another factor not covered is education systems. Asians don't have parasites attempting to dumb down their masses to control their population. Asians are naturally passive people so no matter how intelligent their pop. becomes they will always remain in power. This is why they use education by force to ensure they have the highest education possible to increase the intellect of the masses to outcompete the competition from other nations an various categories.

Meanwhile, the white nations have the parasitic Edomite Jews controlling the education system which is used to dumb down the masses for control, and building mindless slave wage earners.

Each of these factors has been becoming an increasingly larger difference over the last 100 or so years at an exponential rate. In the 1950's we had a white population of over 90% in America and now our own children are minorities in the land our forefathers concurred. I wouldn't be surprised if an average 6th grader would be able to achieve higher test scores than an average 12th grader from today. Even the average Harvard student appears to be moronic when asked basic asked questions from various youtube channels (yes these are small sample sizes but this is supposed to be the highest level of students in America). Oddly enough a high percentage of these Harvard students are so called POC's now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom