Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting thoughts today from Praying Medic

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yup.

I think the next four years will be about taking election reform to the state level to bypass Congress, establish new and secure comms and resources outside of big tech and big corps, and letting the left rip themselves apart.

The best thing we can do is organize in a discreet manner then explode for BDD right before the election.

In the meantime we should follow Trump's playbook and massage the issues that drive the leftist spectrum insane (and in some cases just stay the fuck outta the way). The left is going to do to itself what everyone can see coming and their hubris after their stolen win is going to make it 10x worse.

BleedNRed

Poster
Yup.

I think the next four years will be about taking election reform to the state level to bypass Congress, establish new and secure comms and resources outside of big tech and big corps, and letting the left rip themselves apart.

The best thing we can do is organize in a discreet manner then explode for BDD right before the election.

In the meantime we should follow Trump's playbook and massage the issues that drive the leftist spectrum insane (and in some cases just stay the fuck outta the way). The left is going to do to itself what everyone can see coming and their hubris after their stolen win is going to make it 10x worse.
In two short years, these criminals and traitors can fundamentally change the United States into a country that will never recover. We cannot allow them the opportunity.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
The bolded portion sounds like you've been listening to Robert Barnes. He is optimistic and sees signs that state republican legislators in the 27 or so states will want to do just that.

America 1st

Founder
In two short years, these criminals and traitors can fundamentally change the United States into a country that will never recover. We cannot allow them the opportunity.
I agree with you completely.

Depends what happens in the Senate.

GA General Assembly could step up and recall both the Dims that supposedly just won. It would give Kemp and opportunity to try to improve his stock.

If I were the GA General Assembly I'd convince him to do just that then put him out to pasture lol

Manchin will help too. He can't make DC and PR a state and win re-election. Same with the SCOTUS.

The Special Counsel. What Trump drops.

It's too tough to predict right now.

I'd be more afraid of the EOs Joe's handlers will dream up than any legislation if it gets that far.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
The bolded portion sounds like you've been listening to Robert Barnes. He is optimistic and sees signs that state republican legislators in the 27 or so states will want to do just that.
I don't listen to him at all but it's what I would do.

Like I said previously the Pubs in all of these states should go nuclear and use 12A for about the next 25 years just to prove to Dims they are completely screwed and only have the power pubs allow them (that's the saddest part of all of this IMO).

Last edited:
Top Bottom