Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting reddit thread on the anti Putin.

BigBucnNole

Elite
They could be full on potato Russians like our own lib reddit posters, but it’s nice to at least feel like I’m getting perspective. Interesting comment I found on thoughts of Nalvany in Russia:

In a nutshell: 1) I've read his pre-election promises carefully and found nothing except for basic populism. He sounds very assuring, but it's all just superficial. For instance, he wants to cut on the number of public servants, significantly. But what he's going to do with a massive workforce which he will set free? It's not like giving a sock to Dobby, these are numerous people over 35 years old who will just be left unemployed. Should I go on about social and economical consequences of it? He's aiming at big fish, of course, like corrupt politicians, but it's obvious from his statements that many public bodies will be closed, and, consequently, small clerks will be laid off. It's just one example. 2) I don't see enough smart, and, may I say so, seasoned economists, sociologists etc. in his team. To me, many of his supporters look like loud scams who are juggling with facts and, once again, just being very populistic, without any well thought-out program. 3) he's too manipulative. He makes loud statements, uses dog whistling (suggestive language) and so on. Can you really trust someone if he tries to manipulate you?

I want to emphasize that it's just my opinion and I can't speak for everyone.

Another of his promises was that he would 'force' chain stores to resell goods from self employed people (aka individuals) without giving any thought on how that could even work wrt quality control/safety issues.

He started in a government himself, got caught in embezzlement, claimed it was all a setup and now 'fights' it himself, while being directly funded by the outcast oligarchs who managed to flee abroad and foreign governments too most likely. He spends lots of this donated money on his own luxury vacations. All this gives me strong reasons to believe he'd be doing same shit that he claims Putin is guilty of doing, given the opportunity.

Jtrain80

Legendary
As a human being, I couldn't help but smile when Putin told the Gay Nazis to leave the kids alone. He said that it was an adult problem, let the kids be kids.

As far as the rest of the worlds problems involving Russia.....I am just not knowledgeable enough on the subject to give a decent answer.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Putin is fascinating. His transition in the late 90’s is notable and even his rationale for embracing religion as basis for various policies is in and of itself interesting.

For instance, he supports rebuilding Christianity in Syria and take stance that Assad is more likely to let that occur than a Muslim Caliphate. History would show that as a reasonable position.

it was also interesting to see him stop adoptions if Russians into the US as the height of the CIA-backed ISIS was rising to power in Syria in 2012

BigBucnNole

Elite
Putin is fascinating. His transition in the late 90’s is notable and even his rationale for embracing religion as basis for various policies is in and of itself interesting.

For instance, he supports rebuilding Christianity in Syria and take stance that Assad is more likely to let that occur than a Muslim Caliphate. History would show that as a reasonable position.

it was also interesting to see him stop adoptions if Russians into the US as the height of the CIA-backed ISIS was rising to power in Syria in 2012

You have a bunch of uneducated lazy "journalists" writing and fomenting shit about the guy. He's not an American nor would his style work for our culture. We want a weak leader in Russia and instead of pussy footing around that point, we like to wrap it in silly notions about how "pro democratic" our puppet would be.

Putin isn't our puppet and Russia is too powerful a country to turn into some sort of vassal state. Putin is the best we can get. And the fucking idiots in our government and the phaggots in the media get rid of that guy, you legitimately could get a Stalin 2.0, or worse someone like Khrushchev who was devious and smart. Russia isn't going to be "down" forever.

The single factor folks like to point to is demographics and declining population. Russia's problems stem from the collapse of the soviet union which plummeted life expectancies, killed a ton of people and disproportionately skewed male female demographics to women out numbering men. That is naturally going to balance itself out in the next generation or two. Baby booms post war aren't so much a factor of a bunch of people getting killed as they are a factor of a bunch of MEN getting killed skewing the balance of male to female. I don't know if women just get hornier when they have to compete with so many other women for fewer males. Probably a subconscious reason for being ghey is such a big deal over there. And you figure Russia still isn't a fully advanced industrialized economy and men provide a higher value compared to women, especially when the economy is centered around resource extraction.

China has the opposite problem with too many men and not enough women. That I think leads to a naturally shrinking economic value as too many men are worth less thus women are less pressed to have kids to survive in their older age. I think if the Russian demographic flip happens and they go into population growth, it's not slowing down and it won't be a blip. The one thing about the population collapse post USSR is that it was a slow process. Unlike WW2 that killed so many millions of people virtually over night, this was a decades involved decline and will be a gradual slow decades long boom. And if you believe demographics play a large part in becoming a powerful country, Russia would be better positioned than just about any country not named the US.

Jtrain80

Legendary
You have a bunch of uneducated lazy "journalists" writing and fomenting shit about the guy. He's not an American nor would his style work for our culture. We want a weak leader in Russia and instead of pussy footing around that point, we like to wrap it in silly notions about how "pro democratic" our puppet would be.

Putin isn't our puppet and Russia is too powerful a country to turn into some sort of vassal state. Putin is the best we can get. And the fucking idiots in our government and the phaggots in the media get rid of that guy, you legitimately could get a Stalin 2.0, or worse someone like Khrushchev who was devious and smart. Russia isn't going to be "down" forever.

The single factor folks like to point to is demographics and declining population. Russia's problems stem from the collapse of the soviet union which plummeted life expectancies, killed a ton of people and disproportionately skewed male female demographics to women out numbering men. That is naturally going to balance itself out in the next generation or two. Baby booms post war aren't so much a factor of a bunch of people getting killed as they are a factor of a bunch of MEN getting killed skewing the balance of male to female. I don't know if women just get hornier when they have to compete with so many other women for fewer males. Probably a subconscious reason for being ghey is such a big deal over there. And you figure Russia still isn't a fully advanced industrialized economy and men provide a higher value compared to women, especially when the economy is centered around resource extraction.

China has the opposite problem with too many men and not enough women. That I think leads to a naturally shrinking economic value as too many men are worth less thus women are less pressed to have kids to survive in their older age. I think if the Russian demographic flip happens and they go into population growth, it's not slowing down and it won't be a blip. The one thing about the population collapse post USSR is that it was a slow process. Unlike WW2 that killed so many millions of people virtually over night, this was a decades involved decline and will be a gradual slow decades long boom. And if you believe demographics play a large part in becoming a powerful country, Russia would be better positioned than just about any country not named the US.

Russian women need babies? I know someone who would help.

Top Bottom