Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting New Polling (link). I bet Steve Schmidt chit his pants this morning.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

This doesn’t surprise me at all.

Trump wood win a third time in another Landslide and Ron can’t even out poll there worst candidate.

Polling services in Florida have Ron leading GOP candidates in every region besides the Midwest (swing state central). He polls so bad in the Midwest that Lyin Ted polls better.

Polling represents a field with know Trump which is why Ron is considered the “top ranked” at times:

“The Governor is the top-ranked candidate in three of four geographic regions also. He leads in the Northeast, South, and West, but struggles comparatively in the Midwest, where Cruz’s 16% narrowly bested DeSantis’ 15%.”

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Pre-primary polls are clearly trying to goad the GOP into nominating Trump. Never let your rival pick your head coach or your presidential candidate.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Pre-primary polls are clearly trying to goad the GOP into nominating Trump. Never let your rival pick your head coach or your presidential candidate.
Bye goad dew yew mean dampening The Don’s #s so The Swamp gets Ronald like they want?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I don't know, they wanted Trump so badly to be the nominee in '16. How'd that work out for hillary & the dems?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I don't know, they wanted Trump so badly to be the nominee in '16. How'd that work out for hillary & the dems?
No, the Democrats were pushing the line that Trump had no shot at winning in 2016. Media was pushing Jeb Bush as the most “electable” candidate.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No, the Democrats were pushing the line that Trump had no shot at winning in 2016. Media was pushing Jeb Bush as the most “electable” candidate.

Some of the msm was pushing Jeb, especially early, but much of the media and certainly dems wanted hillary vs Trump. They thought that would be a cake walk. Hell, Morning Joe had Donald on regularly, & talked about him all the time. Their coverage of him was as positive as an R will ever see, right up until he won the GOP nomination and they all turned on him.

The polls certainly never gave Trump a chance though, I agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom