Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Insomniacs Anonymous

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Help? Honestly, I don’t know why it’s been some bad this week. Majority of the time my sleep is good.

Give us some tips please
Until I hear everyone talk about their “Free Speech account” in the same way they refer to their Facefuck account I’m going to be restless @knight.

sipsey37

Poster
Founder
Haha alot of it has been covered. The blue light glasses are huge for people like me always looking at screens. Drinking ruins your sleep, no way around it. I don't believe melatonin should be leaned on too hard because it is a hormone, but the olly brand gummies knock me out better than any sleeping pill without the hangover. That's all general info of course. If youre waking up with dry mouth, headache, sore throat when not sick and have been told you snore you might have sleep apnea. If you do, no medicine will help that. You're shooting adrenaline into your heart Everytime your breathing gets shallow. So of course you wake up with your heart racing and cant go back to sleep. I have trouble relaxing and letting the day go when I get in bed so I get super high. It's been helping alot too haha.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Haha alot of it has been covered. The blue light glasses are huge for people like me always looking at screens. Drinking ruins your sleep, no way around it. I don't believe melatonin should be leaned on too hard because it is a hormone, but the olly brand gummies knock me out better than any sleeping pill without the hangover. That's all general info of course. If youre waking up with dry mouth, headache, sore throat when not sick and have been told you snore you might have sleep apnea. If you do, no medicine will help that. You're shooting adrenaline into your heart Everytime your breathing gets shallow. So of course you wake up with your heart racing and cant go back to sleep. I have trouble relaxing and letting the day go when I get in bed so I get super high. It's been helping alot too haha.
Thank you for the info! Fortunately I was able to fall back asleep last night without too much trouble.

What are olly brand gummies?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Croot_Overlord get some acetaminophen w benadryl. I usually take 2 about 830 and by 930 asleep. I have fought insomnia since I was 13. I have scripts for sleeping mess but don't like taking them bc it wipes my memory. I'll get up and do shit and have. K memory of it. Scary
Benadryl fucks up your gains in the weight room…fuck all that, just get on that ambien train like me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom