Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Insomniacs Anonymous

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I swear I have a hard time sleeping some times and it kind of sucks. But whenever I wake up in the middle of the night I see our boy @America 1st holding this place down. What makes you such a night owl brother?
Shit posting about Bitcoin tonight.

Wife wasn’t sure if she needed me to take her to the ER so I’m kinda just hanging out at the place I love most while I keep an eye on her.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Wife wasn’t sure if she needed me to take her to the ER so I’m kinda just hanging out at the place I love most.
What’s the next couple months of her treatment schedule look like? Papaw’s last chemo day is Monday

America 1st

Founder
@Croot_Overlord I fisted @TJHall1 for a bit too but he got cranky after a bit of work.

What’s the next couple months of her treatment schedule look like? Papaw’s last chemo day is Monday
We have a couple weeks until her last scheduled treatment. I’m praying it’s her last one.

She told me the other day she didn’t ever want to do chemo again regardless of what happens in the future. That’s a tough conversation to have tbh.

I’m VERY glad to hear it’s supposed to end soon for him. I know he said he was doing well last I talked to him but I wouldn’t imagine he would say anything else anyways. Regardless, his outlook was admirable.

lmk what his PET scan says as soon as you have the green light?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord I fisted @TJHall1 for a bit too but he got cranky after a bit of work.

We have a couple weeks until her last scheduled treatment. I’m praying it’s her last one.

She told me the other day she didn’t ever want to do chemo again regardless of what happens in the future. That’s a tough conversation to have tbh.

I’m VERY glad to hear it’s supposed to end soon for him. I know he said he was doing well last I talked to him but I wouldn’t imagine he would say anything else anyways. Regardless, his outlook was admirable.

He was cancer free a couple weeks back, so I think we are out of the woods. They just wanted to finish up his scheduled treatment.

Yeah I see @tjhall is up late a lot too

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Wife wasn’t sure if she needed me to take her to the ER so I’m kinda just hanging out at the place I love most while I keep an eye on her.
Dang. Give her a hug for me. (Try to channel my girl power).

Seriously. Make sure she knows that there are a lot of us pulling and praying for her (and you)

She's a hell of a lady with incredible strength. She's my kind of girl.

America 1st

Founder
Dang. Give her a hug for me. (Try to channel my girl power).

Seriously. Make sure she knows that there are a lot of us pulling and praying for her (and you)

She's a hell of a lady with incredible strength. She's my kind of girl.
Appreciated. You’re always too kind!

How are your kids doing? Gotta be getting ready for hotty toddy season soon right?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Appreciated. You’re always too kind!

How are your kids doing? Gotta be getting ready for hotty toddy season soon right?
Moving her down next week. We're going down for Ole miss/eatme game. You know there's going to be a little burnt orange at that game. *I'll be at the WVU/ TEXAS game the next week.*

And Dayton plays at Ole Miss December 18 (basketball). Mississippi, brace yourselves. We comin.....

My oldest is flying into Cincy for a bachelorette party the night before we leave to go to Oxford. (My other daughter just moved to Cincy). I caint hardly wait to have all my babies home together for a whopping 8 hours. Just want to get my hands and hugs on all of them together.

They're all happy, healthy and ridiculously busy. Which is a good thing. 2 off the payroll, 2 more to go. 🤣

America 1st

Founder
Moving her down next week. We're going down for Ole miss/eatme game. You know there's going to be a little burnt orange at that game. *I'll be at the WVU/ TEXAS game the next week.*

And Dayton plays at Ole Miss December 18 (basketball). Mississippi, brace yourselves. We comin.....

My oldest is flying into Cincy for a bachelorette party the night before we leave to go to Oxford. (My other daughter just moved to Cincy). I caint hardly wait to have all my babies home together for a whopping 8 hours. Just want to get my hands and hugs on all of them together.

They're all happy, healthy and ridiculously busy. Which is a good thing. 2 off the payroll, 2 more to go. 🤣
Mississippi isn’t gonna know what hit em!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Tell John to send you some stickers and T-shirts’ to hand out at the tailgates when you’re walking into the stadium.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ugh still haven’t slept. Drinking sleepy time tea now, but prob shoulda pulled the trigger on that hours ago.

Good thing I’m a NEET these days though

View attachment 37541

Started a new job...haven’t been this tired since the last time I was In the oil business. 15 hr days are rough. Got off early yesterday and slept from 5pm till 4am. Feel like a new man!

TJHall1

Legendary

Fisted yourself and then declared yourself victorious like the retard you are. Ohio blows.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I sleep like a damn baby, lay my head down put on a documentary on NetFlix and asleep in 15 minutes. Now if I could just make it through the night without having to go take a piss I would be golden.
I have found that I can sleep without peeing during the night if I stop drinking by 8 PM.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'd rather be a bit dry than wake up at 330-4 AM and not be able to go back to sleep like this morning.
As long as I don't look at a clock I can go right back to sleep, if I mess up and see the time I am up for at least an hour

denn

Legendary
Founder
@Croot_Overlord get some acetaminophen w benadryl. I usually take 2 about 830 and by 930 asleep. I have fought insomnia since I was 13. I have scripts for sleeping mess but don't like taking them bc it wipes my memory. I'll get up and do shit and have. K memory of it. Scary
I have fought insomnia off and on for the last 25 years. I really hate the pills I have gotten (which is just about all of them my doc can prescribe.) My doctor knew this and finally told me to smoke some weed and see how it works. Don't have much of an insomnia problem anymore.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord get some acetaminophen w benadryl. I usually take 2 about 830 and by 930 asleep. I have fought insomnia since I was 13. I have scripts for sleeping mess but don't like taking them bc it wipes my memory. I'll get up and do shit and have. K memory of it. Scary
Yeah I've got a bottle of Diphenhypramen (benadryl) in the bathroom that I will use sometimes. I've got melatonin and sleepy time tea as well.

It only happens to me a few times a month - and since I'm out of the day job right now its easy to deal with.

I've done some of my best work during my insomnia though. I think I originally started learning how to make websites one night I couldn't sleep - and that led to this. So its a blessing and a curse.

Anyhoo I dozed from like 7:30-9 am so thats good. About to do some yard work and then get back to work on growing TFSF

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
My issue with stuff like this is within 24 hours I'll be mainlining Fentanyl. I have what you might call a "problem" with any mind altering substance once I get started
Theres no THC so it's non psychoactive. It's just CBD and CBN derived from hemp.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Theres no THC so it's non psychoactive. It's just CBD and CBN derived from hemp.

Ah cool man, appreciate the extra info - I will check it out. TYVM

Edit:

Wow disgusting! Look at all the white privilige at this place:

1628264135052.png

Cleetus7

Poster
Founder
Pro tip: Blue Light filtering glasses if you're on screens for work all day. Changed to this ~6 months ago and it's a game changer. I was restless and couldn't sleep, now it's considerably better. Plus less headaches

America 1st

Founder
@Croot_Overlord get yore bloated ass in here and tell me with a straight face you aren’t giving yore dog those beef nachos as bribes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom