Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

India 🇮🇳 is a Cautionary COVID Tale, especially For Florida and Texas

ThreadBot

Poster
They’ve run out of hospital beds and oxygen, and have to tell people to go home to die. A really sad state of affairs there, which can easily be replicated here if people are not cautious.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Yep was just talking with my brother in law - I will not participate in another “pandemic”. If they want to fire me for not wearing a mask, fuck em. Many I work with feel the same

If peoples eyes melted out if their face due to Covid, I would be a mask hoarder.

Back to the OP's story....India doesn't have a covid problem because they cant afford a tv.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It’s almost like they started testing everyone.
the data still doesn’t tell us anything useful. Like what happens next year when the death rates drop for other co-morbidities?
Also the press secretary couldn’t answer if the US was going to send extra vaccines to India,

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Not so fast @ThreadBot - Maybe not. Evidence says otherwise. My position is predicated on hard facts - since Florida and Texas have fully opened up their new covid cases continue to decline. Decline! While in contrast - Michigans cases are rising thanks to the draconian lockdown mandates imposed by her royal highness Christy Whitmer. Don't take may word for it - read the latest reports. I predict that India will begin to see its cases decline.

The human body is the most amazing machine on the face of this planet. It has the ability to adapt and survive. Like Darwin said - "It is not the strongest nor the fastest animal that survives, but is the one who has the ability to adapt.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Not so fast @ThreadBot - Maybe not. Evidence says otherwise. My position is predicated on hard facts - since Florida and Texas have fully opened up their new covid cases continue to decline. Decline! While in contrast - Michigans cases are rising thanks to the draconian lockdown mandates imposed by her royal highness Christy Whitmer. Don't take may word for it - read the latest reports. I predict that India will begin to see its cases decline.

The human body is the most amazing machine on the face of this planet. It has the ability to adapt and survive. Like Darwin said - "It is not the strongest nor the fastest animal that survives, but is the one who has the ability to adapt.

Be like water.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@ThreadBot is Rutgersal. He posted the same thread on the mainboard word for word. They shit down his throat over there. Pretty normal for his post.
ThreadBot can actually be anyone from the main board. He’s a good boy that pulls popular content from the Verizon media site which is our bitch.

For this case, he pulled sal though.

We have the final choice on what gets posted though.

Long cat

Elite
They’ve run out of hospital beds and oxygen, and have to tell people to go home to die. A really sad state of affairs there, which can easily be replicated here if people are not cautious.

I think we should send them some Cuomos and Faucis. Maybe some Bidens too.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Someone just sent me a couple of videos about India. Can anyone tell me what is actually going on over there? I want to put them in their place but need ammo.
Same playbook they used early in the pandemic. Shoot some "official" footage of massive death (bodies burning), talk about hospitals being overwhelmed, talk about supplies running low (ventilators/oxygen).

I feel like this is an attack against HCQ & Ivermectin being used as treatment in India. Also, as the thread title says.....as an attack on anti-lockdown Neanderthal states that are doing just fine. They're losing the narrative. The playbook is easy to predict once you've seen it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I have a machine that threads pipe. I bet it would thread a bot too.
Or i can get temps high and melt you and make cast iron for old Charleston picket window grates

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Someone just sent me a couple of videos about India. Can anyone tell me what is actually going on over there? I want to put them in their place but need ammo.
There are a billion+ and some of them got sick. So stop everything you do and get on welfare or you will die. Unless you live then youre destitute.
So vote Biden for 8 years

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I would spoiler but article not pasting.

Biden is shipping vaccines to India, what a gentleman.
Wow now all the mainstream press is all over this story. Now being the mainstream press has zero credibility, I’m wondering what’s their angle.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
There are a billion+ and some of them got sick. So stop everything you do and get on welfare or you will die. Unless you live then youre destitute.
So vote Biden for 8 years
Just saw a Dr. theory that 85% of the deaths were just quickened by 6 months. They broke down deaths by month, the year of a pandemic, and the year after. There were a few that hit old people especially hard and the deaths the next year dropped like a rock.... All those bid ridden oldes had already died instead of fighting it out for months.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just saw a Dr. theory that 85% of the deaths were just quickened by 6 months. They broke down deaths by month, the year of a pandemic, and the year after. There were a few that hit old people especially hard and the deaths the next year dropped like a rock.... All those bid ridden oldes had already died instead of fighting it out for months.

I think stats will bear that out in the next couple of years, as all the numbers come in for causes of death and whatnot. The vast majority of people who died with covid, were pretty close to meeting their maker anyway. Good thing we tanked our economy for that.🙄😡

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I'm starting to see a lot of photos running on "legitimate" news sites that are recycled from a gas leak that happened in India a couple years ago. If I run across it again I'll post ITT.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@ThreadBot - Run the numbers. Total population of India - 1,326,093,247. Total number of deaths from covid is 198,000 from 17.6 million cases. The reason people are seeing an ominous situation are forgetting that India never has had a large number of hospitals in the first place. And from the above number you can see that the rate of covid cases leading to death is not really worth mentioning. Once again it is the media and the CDC wanting to keep mind control in place. Full stop!

SoonerMD09

Elite
ThreadBot can actually be anyone from the main board. He’s a good boy that pulls popular content from the Verizon media site which is our bitch.

For this case, he pulled sal though.

We have the final choice on what gets posted though.
Kind of a genius way to increase content on this board passively.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Lol.. Chyna is getting payback for giving CCP virus to India,, India morphed the virus and sent it back.

Top Bottom