Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In the last 24 hours Russia has violated 9 ceasefire agreements. US sending more troops to support Ukraine

QuanChi

Elite
In the space of less than a year, biden has pozzed the US military so much, plans to kick half out from mandates. Fucked the entire logistics and economy even more.
Under Trump I saw a hard fought victory on the horizon of Americas WW3. Not even as a trump sycophant, just the nation felt stronger. Now it feels like the inevitable defeat of the empire. Im not sure enough want to defend the current nation.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Everything is going according to plan for both sides OP.

This was what was agreed too for them not attacking / making moves @ the same time as China.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I mean he doesn't wanna play footsie?

I've been more bummed out over the last week or so than I've been in a long time. No idea how our country will survive 3 more yrs of the tardation
Must be the phase of the moon or time of year or something. I've been feeling blah as well. About to head to a meeting, but I'll catch up with you later @Rebarcock.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I know what it is this time. I've been trying to lose a few pounds so been doing some day time fasting here and there, but hopefully gonna do some hot wings tonight.
What flavor? Been hitting up the hot Yakima here lately.

TJHall1

Legendary
What flavor? Been hitting up the hot Yakima here lately.
I usually just season them up with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and throw them in the oven. Then take them out and toss them in cookies wing sauce and then put them on a pizzaz to crisp up the skin without cooking the inside anymore. 99% of the time I just do normal hot wings. I suck, don't really get into different wing flavors.
Wings-n-Things-16oz.jpg
What's hot yakima?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How's the weather down there? -20 real feel here right now.
32 at 6am 60 now

This weekend rain sleet snow Friday Saturday
It is good to wipe out the summer mosquitoes though. Glovrs and scarf weather for. Me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I usually just season them up with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and throw them in the oven. Then take them out and toss them in cookies wing sauce and then put them on a pizzaz to crisp up the skin without cooking the inside anymore. 99% of the time I just do normal hot wings. I suck, don't really get into different wing flavors.
View attachment 72887
What's hot yakima?
Never seen that stuff

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
We had basically none, and then this weekend got a big storm and got I think 10 inches here. Then last night the temps nose dived. Think it's supposed to be -11 tonight without wind chill.
View attachment 72888
Supposed to get some snow/rain friday and saturday. probably wont look like that but just put golf cart on charger in hopes of doing some donuts.

TJHall1

Legendary
Supposed to get some snow/rain friday and saturday. probably wont look like that but just put golf cart on charger in hopes of doing some donuts.
Haha nice. Probably a third of what we got melted the last 3 days, so it doesn't look like much. My parents had a 5 foot drift at the end of their driveway on the farm Saturday night.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
View attachment 72887
What's hot yakima?
Looks like you took a bottle of bleach and put a new label on it

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 72887
What's hot yakima?
Hot yaki. Damn auto correct

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's Wednesday, I just had some she crab (fu @TJHall1 shit is good) and I'm day drinking.
I drank 3 beers when I got off and fell asleep without making dinner. I woke up at 3am and ate 4 chicken thighs cold. Got to work early to play catch up so it all worked out

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I remember the female soldier who was begging to knock on doors to force vaccines.... I'm just not gonna cry if she gets shipped to Ukraine I know the type of persons that usually serve and they are good people. This woke army is gonna get rolled sooner or later. Please let the people who voted for this asshole be the ones paying for it and not some good ole country boys just trying to serve their country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom