Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In Honor of Elon buying TWTR, give us a follow

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Still don't think I will join the site.
I can’t blame you there. I never was much of a fan of the format, but it has really helped us get the word out.

Unfortunate we have to use the mainstream platforms sometimes, but that’s how you reach the rest of the world. At least for now, it seems like Twitter might move in the right direction

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

It’s a great place to check when the site has issues as well so we can keep you up to date

Would be interesting to see how many new twitter accounts were added today. I bet there are a hit ton of people who cancelled their accounts re-joining. But we will probably never know because public reporting will no longer be required.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Would be interesting to see how many new twitter accounts were added today. I bet there are a hit ton of people who cancelled their accounts re-joining. But we will probably never know because public reporting will no longer be required.
All I can say is......"Get'cha Popcorn ready...."

1st twitter has struggled to gain "new" membership for years. Musk will absolutely destroy the previous regime BY releasing real numbers (not the inflated with Bot account) and destroying them for propping up inflated/fake numbers for reporting.

I expect him to also expose the background algorithms and links/connections. This is going to be amazing......((if you though Zuck sitting in Congress (like a little kid) and telling them he would have to get back to them on how the Algorithm......HE SUPPOSEDLY CREATES.....WORKS.)) as it will prove/disprove a lot of conspiracy theories about Big Tech/DARPA.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
All I can say is......"Get'cha Popcorn ready...."

1st twitter has struggled to gain "new" membership for years. Musk will absolutely destroy the previous regime BY releasing real numbers (not the inflated with Bot account) and destroying them for propping up inflated/fake numbers for reporting.

I expect him to also expose the background algorithms and links/connections. This is going to be amazing......((if you though Zuck sitting in Congress (like a little kid) and telling them he would have to get back to them on how the Algorithm......HE SUPPOSEDLY CREATES.....WORKS.)) as it will prove/disprove a lot of conspiracy theories about Big Tech/DARPA.

You have any recommended reading on Big Tech / DARPA?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You have any recommended reading on Big Tech / DARPA?
Easy Look in’s:
Silent Voice (First)
Chariot
They are a “foremost on Deepfakes”
ShirLee you know of lifelong/Facebook (for god sakes they don’t even hide Sheryl S….These people are stupid
Hell even Covid has claims of ties to DARPA’s “BioResearch” division. (They at least admit to having and doing BioResearch from the start so 🤷‍♂️

(I’m not even sure what’s available these days with all the censoring and removing off it’ll the interwebz)

It’s believed “ALL BIG TECH” and really all major tech was leaked out of DARPA (at the time claiming that China could beat us to it ((like with “Space”)) and have control so it would be if National Security)

If true this would have been done through
In-Q-Tell (the CIA investment arm).

Lot to it all but connections upon connections (OR just a ton of coincidence) see the link….either they had amazing foresight with m-RNA back in 2013 or 🤔 24mm grant starting back the. Through DARPA is a major coincidence 🤷‍♂️

Jtrain80

Legendary
How funny would it be if all the leftys went to gab
N2Y78slAHviS.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom