Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In case the abusive and pathetic UK police find me again, I need to add this disclaimer, please don't be mad and let this post remain here ....

Mungri

Poster
I absolutely love and adore black people - that is 'BLACK PEOPLE LIKE CANDACE OWENS (US) AND NANA AKUA (UK).

If I could ever find a gay black male with either of their personalities, I would worship and be with them endlessly.

I HATE PATHETIC LEFT WING SNOWFLAKE AND WORTHLESS BLACK / BROWN / WHITE / CHING CHONG PEOPLE!

I AM ATTRACTED TO THE SAME PERSONALITY I HAVE - RIGHT WING / CONSERVATIVE / LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ABOVE ALL ELSE - SEX IS LAST.

I AM AVOIDANT AND HATE ALL HUMANS BECAUSE MOST HUMANS THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A USELESS SHITSKIN FAGGOT LIKE ME ARE PATHETIC LEFT WING RACISTS:

'Do / say something about your culture'.

'I know all about your culture (endless ethnic stereotyping).

'Oh look - its your CHAI TIME' - pathetic white liberal manager than thought 'tea time' = 'chai time'.

ANY PATHETIC WHITE LIBERAL THAT STEROTYPES ME AGAIN? ... I WILL GOUGE OUT THEIR EYEBALLS. I WILL TEAR THEIR EARS OFF THEIR HEADS. I WILL STRAIGHT UP FUCKING MURDER THEM.

I AM 100% RUTHLESS AVOIDANT FOR WHITE LIBERALS AND STEREOTYPICAL NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS. I WILL END ANY THAT EVER CROSS MY PATH AGAIN.

SERIOUSLY, FUCK THE UK AND FUCK UK LAW AND WHITE LIBERALISM. FUCK 'MULTICULTURALISM'AND ENDLESS IMMIGRATION AND SHARIA LAW / ISLAMIFICATION.

Mungri

Poster
If I ever get to date anyone? Heres my questions to gauge their compatibility:

1) 'Do you agree that Amber Heard was a victim of Johnny Depp's abuse?' - (trick baseline question, correct answer = NO'.

2) Define 'Animal'. .... 'Are Humans / Insects / Birds / Fish / whales animals?' - baseline minimal intelligence - the correct answer is YES to all following parts.

3) Are you 'proud' of your wealth / materialistic possessions? Do you believe your financial success / size of your house / quality of your car define you as a person and make you better than other people - The correct answer is NO - this is my ultimate Narcissist trap question.

I guarantee that any and every person I ever meet will fail one of these questions.

I will rather die alone than get with someone that fails these questions.

2Dogg

Poster
If I ever get to date anyone? Heres my questions to gauge their compatibility:

1) 'Do you agree that Amber Heard was a victim of Johnny Depp's abuse?' - (trick baseline question, correct answer = NO'.

2) Define 'Animal'. .... 'Are Humans / Insects / Birds / Fish / whales animals?' - baseline minimal intelligence - the correct answer is YES to all following parts.

3) Are you 'proud' of your wealth / materialistic possessions? Do you believe your financial success / size of your house / quality of your car define you as a person and make you better than other people - The correct answer is NO - this is my ultimate Narcissist trap question.

I guarantee that any and every person I ever meet will fail one of these questions.

I will rather die alone than get with someone that fails these questions.
Mungri. Question number 3 isn't an effective narcissist trap by a long shot. They might fall for it if they're plain dumb as fuck but any reasonably intelligent narcissist would easily recognize that type of bait.

Mungri

Poster
Mungri. Question number 3 isn't an effective narcissist trap by a long shot. They might fall for it if they're plain dumb as fuck but any reasonably intelligent narcissist would easily recognize that type of bait.
Ah crap ... what might work instead?

Whats his name ... theres a 60 yo NPD guy here that let me argue with him. I'll maybe need to argue with him some more and find a better trap.

Mungri

Poster
Ahahahaha ... 'Name 6 capital cities in mainland Europe' ahahahahahaha ...

God I'll be single and die alone if I expect anyone to answer that.

And ... 'Name 10 countries in Africa'

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Welp. I will just die alone.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Paris
London
Madrid
Oslo
Lisbon
Moscow

Chad
Egypt
Somalian
Sudan
South Sudan
Nigeria
Madagascar
Kenya
Morocco
Libya

2Dogg

Poster
Ah crap ... what might work instead?

Whats his name ... theres a 60 yo NPD guy here that let me argue with him. I'll maybe need to argue with him some more and find a better trap.
Seems like you are wanting a way to identify if a potential partner is or isn't a toxic narcissist rather than setting a trap. If the person isn't toxic and they realize what you're doing, they might not be too pleased. You may risk losing a good person before having any chance of forming a relationship.

Best advice I could give is to learn everything you can about common traits of toxic narcissism, like gaslighting, smearing, splitting, ghosting, projection, triangulation, and more, then actively observing for these traits in everyone you deal with as a standard practice.

Really need to learn how to recognize toxic traits in real world practice first and foremost otherwise baiting a toxic narcissist won't be easy to achieve. While it will become very easy once gaining enough experience and there's lots of ways to go about it.

One example would be to offer a criticism, but be sure to make it harmless or even constructive. If their response is completely out of line and turns into an attack on you that has nothing to do with the conversation up to that point, ding, ding, ding, winner winner chicken dinner ! You've got yourself a toxic narcissist.

Criticizing a toxic narcissist in anyway at all will provoke their rage, they'll spit the dummy. A healthy person can handle criticism without having a meltdown.

Some other ways to bait a toxic narcissist could be to talk up a mutual friend by saying how no one could compare to them or acting bored around them, like yawning through their stories, looking at your watch or phone or acting distracted by someone else across the room. But watch your back as you walk out the door. There may be a knife in it.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
FAIL!

London is not in mainland Europe.

Somalia not Somalian.
Now I see why even the fat Indian women won’t have sex with you.
lol you are a virgin with a small penis who has had less sex than a donkey in a Muslim village.

Top Bottom