Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Imagine the smell

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
ITT we are going to post images and try and describe what the smell is like in words. I will post a picture, would someone please describe the smell? If no one participates I will participate with myself. Serious replies only please

Here is the first picture:
1617766023814.jpeg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
iu

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I can smell it...
Oh no you ruined this one too! Just kidding we are gonna keep this one going. I can smell the leather. And she prob uses regular head and shoulders shampoo because she’s not a girly girl. So that to.

This picture below isn’t for the thread, but I just like it because it was a pretty important event in our nations history. I will post a new picture to smell sometime soon. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.

1617766646384.jpeg

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
This one below really activates my almonds. You can almost smell the concentration! I’m gonna let someone else do this one - I need to try and get some sleep. Big day planned tomorrow

View attachment 13930

She hates that she is a girl. Really wants to cut here hair short. She hates that her body is changing. Refuses to shave her legs. Does not want to be noticed. Uses Men’s deodorant and soap. Smells clinical.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This one below really activates my almonds. You can almost smell the concentration! I’m gonna let someone else do this one - I need to try and get some sleep. Big day planned tomorrow

View attachment 13930
1- burnt hair (since clearly the straightener uses her).

2- vomit. Copious amounts of adderall + bulimia + Everclear = 🤮

3- Nair (to fix that stash).

4- menstrual cycle (she only goes au naturel).

Jtrain80

Legendary
ITT we are going to post images and try and describe what the smell is like in words. I will post a picture, would someone please describe the smell? If no one participates I will participate with myself. Serious replies only please

View attachment 13928

Chalk?

View attachment 13930

She smells like a stick a flute up her ***** freak.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 13928

Cigarettes, patchouli, and onions

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
She hates that she is a girl. Really wants to cut here hair short. She hates that her body is changing. Refuses to shave her legs. Does not want to be noticed. Uses Men’s deodorant and soap. Smells clinical.
Don't threaten me with a good time!

Top Bottom