Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm officially inviting Martin to come hang out with me in Montana, as long as he doesn't end the night looking like this

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Funny story about this picture. We hired a digital marketing company that dropped us two weeks later. Here is what they said:

View attachment 39521

edit: I am lmao reading through this again. What a pack of cuckolds
1629022591541.jpeg
No chance we should “work with a bunch of homophobes“ like them. Those disgusting pieces of trash would try to ruin our reputations. 😂

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Funny story about this picture. We hired a digital marketing company that dropped us two weeks later. Here is what they said:

View attachment 39521

edit: I am lmao reading through this again. What a pack of cuckolds
So showing the candidate they probably supported for governor of my awesome state in his free time is wrong? Dump those fuckers immediately. Exactly who we don't want associated with this site.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Yes i would love this and it would much fun time. Thanks and how are you doing tonight?

I'm good, Martin. Thanks for asking. Just enjoying the night and getting ready for work tomorrow.

I looked up Jinja on a map. I didn't realize your town is where the Nile River begins. There's an old movie with two very famous actors, Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn, that was filmed in various places around Uganda and neighboring countries.

It's called The African Queen, and is a movie about a couple people traveling by river during the first World War, in 1914.

Hepburn_bogart_african_queen.png

Praise

Elite
I'm good, Martin. Thanks for asking. Just enjoying the night and getting ready for work tomorrow.

I looked up Jinja on a map. I didn't realize your town is where the Nile River begins. There's an old movie with two very famous actors, Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn, that was filmed in various places around Uganda and neighboring countries.

It's called The African Queen, and is a movie about a couple people traveling by river during the first World War, in 1914.

Hepburn_bogart_african_queen.png
Okay welcome and i wiah over there with you we would enjoyed much more e.g playing pool table etc and yes The River Nile begins from Jinja from the lake called lake Victoria. Thanks

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I keep imagining @Martin one day being able to visit America, and in my mind it always looks exactly like this-

For @Martin - This is a clip from Coming to America, one of the funniest movies ever made, with Eddie Murphy, one of the greatest comedians of all time. I hope one day you can come experience some American culture in person!

Praise

Elite
I keep imagining @Martin one day being able to visit America, and in my mind it always looks exactly like this-

For @Martin - This is a clip from Coming to America, one of the funniest movies ever made, with Eddie Murphy, one of the greatest comedians of all time. I hope one day you can come experience some American culture in person!

Yes this would be wonderful to me and i really can't wait to visit you my Brothers and Sisters. Much love from UG. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom