Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm off Covid lockdown tomorrow - I feel I should say a few words..( poop related)...

RHT 3

Elite
Couple days of flu like fever, chills, the usual. No biggie.

Still feel drained after the fever went away...hope that changes soon. No loss of smell and taste.

BIGGEST ISSUE - THE FREAKING AMOUNT OF TIMES I TAKE A DUMP EVERY DAMN DAY !!!!!

One of the side effects of covid I read, in the small print, was that some people have dookie issues. Well no shit.

It's not the runs, its the kinda solid/runny/burning shits. Could be a big or small dump. If I eat something for breakfast within an hour I gotta crap. Then again. I swear I've taken 6 craps today.

Load up on soft toilet paper people. This Walmart super strong TP I got has rubbed my ass raw........

Dickheat

Poster

Still feel drained after the fever went away...hope that changes soon. No loss of smell and taste.

One of the side effects of covid I read, in the small print, was that some people have dookie issues. Well no shit.

It's not the runs, its the kinda solid/runny/burning shits. Could be a big or small dump. If I eat something for breakfast within an hour I gotta crap. Then again. I swear I've taken 6 craps today.

Load up on soft toilet paper people. This Walmart super strong TP I got has rubbed my ass raw........
Same. My smell and taste was also impacted...though I didnt lose the sense of smell or taste, it just seemed like the connection to the pleasure center of my brain was turned off. I tasted, but was indifferent, therefore I ate a lot less and had even worse shit problems. My fever and bad symptoms lasted over a week also.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Had a similar issue about 10 years ago which turned out to be a food allergy (soybean oil). For about 2 weeks I was taking semi-solid dumps several times a day... finally saw a doc and they wanted to do a colonoscopy. Let me tell you something: doing the colonoscopy prep when you're already sick is hell on earth... was pissing out my ass South Park style. By the time I finally went in for the colonoscopy I was so weak I could barely walk. Got the ok from the exam, figured out what the issue was, and have been good since. No more meatball subs from Sheetz (little ironic, no?) for me.

Edit: we've needed a poop thread on this forum, so thank you OP

Mfunkhouser

Poster
The bathroom deal sounds like what I had a few weeks back. No clue what was happening but for 2 solid days I pooped more than I do in a typical week. All different types. Probably just a fluke. Had some muscle aches. Didn’t even think covid could be why. Oh well.

You probably are responsible for upwards of 1k dead grandparents.

Long cat

Elite

Thanks for sharing op. I had similar issues for about month when I had unconfined Rona last february. You probably only have a few more weeks of this.

Jweast2486

Poster
Lost my smell completely for a few days, taste a bit impacted, no fever, pretty tired for a couple days, fortunately already had a planned vacation during it. Never felt the need to get tested but just isolated, it’s no different than the flu for the most part and we need to start looking at it like the flu. It’s going to come around each year in a little different version, can’t hide from it.

Top Bottom