Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you don’t try to time your flush…

Cards1968

Founder
what-you-talking-about-what-is-going-on.gif

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I piss at nite and do this and most of the time I’m still pissing as it disappears. I don’t hang around to flush again

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If its yellow let it mellow. What is all this flushing y'all are talking about? Bunch of climate terrorists in here.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
With the moment you stop pissing, I disrespect you as a man. I can’t imagine living life waiting for the final drip before flushing. What a boring life that must be.
I was prepared to discuss a "clean sweep".

They are glorious.

OverlordWifey

Poster
I don’t do the precise flush timing, but I DO try and fill up the entire water surface with pee bubbles.
This. This is why we are always wiping our husbands’ pee off every bathroom surface. We need to put a cheerio in the toilet like potty training toddlers!

catreaper

Master Baiter
This. This is why we are always wiping our husbands’ pee off every bathroom surface. We need to put a cheerio in the toilet like potty training toddlers!
Oh man. Worlds are colliding. I don’t know how I feel about being vulgar on here knowing that I’ve met you and your beautiful family.

except for your husband, he’s one ugly sob.

OverlordWifey

Poster
Oh man. Worlds are colliding. I don’t know how I feel about being vulgar on here knowing that I’ve met you and your beautiful family.

except for your husband, he’s one ugly sob.
@catreaper that’s honestly why thus far I had put off joining the forum. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Part of what makes @Croot_Overlord and I so compatible is our senses of humor, but I’ve never wanted anyone to feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me on here, John included! Please be yourself!

although if me being a member means John posts a few less naked models who am I to complain…

catreaper

Master Baiter
@catreaper that’s honestly why thus far I had put off joining the forum. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Part of what makes @Croot_Overlord and I so compatible is our senses of humor, but I’ve never wanted anyone to feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me on here, John included! Please be yourself!

although if me being a member means John posts a few less naked models who am I to complain…
I just ask that he not post the nudes he has of me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom