Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you changed your handle....

Quatch$

Elite
Im Chris46 but share with my cousin. Mostly bc we belong to Pantylair AKA Pittsburgh rivals... yea I know we suck. Eat shit Pitt, etc. anywho, I’m not Chris, I’m the alter ego. A real ...

6C6156DD-FCDD-4D16-8203-55001867F9EA.gif

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I just kept my old handle. I’ve been using this same handle on various message boards & social media for about 20 years. No need to change now.

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
I can’t even go downtown any more. I used to go see old trading peeps who are at the CBOT and have drinks at Ceres. Now, it’s all a ghost town down there. Truly sad what has happened to the greatest of American cities.

The lakefront and playpen are opening back up. May be a sign of things to come? Probably not.

Need to start a Cubs thread soon on here.

Absolutely!

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
What was your tMB handle? I am the artist formerly known as Das Paratrooper. If you’re gonna be one of those jerk offs that says people should just keep their old handle than kiss my dick. I didn’t feel like it anymore.
I knew you seemed familiar. I like you man. But people that change handles piss me off.

Top Bottom