Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If yew prefer Ron frat boy Desantis over The Don then yew are a phaggot.

Eye don’t think it will bee either of them butt eye agree the VP will have a strong shot early with a lot of the momentum.

If eye had two guess it wood bee Kim Reynolds.

Eye don’t think either of the kids will run right after there dad butt eye Hope eye am wrong. I’m circling 32 ore 36. There is know doubt Ivanka has the aspirations and Davy though. Bannon has called her a stronger national populist than her father.

Well, she checks the chick box and she's a conservative in a early caucus state but I'm not sure she brings much else. Kristi Noem of South Dakota has more name recognition, has experience as a US Rep., and naturally checks the same chick box.

However, both Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis would bring more to the table. Scott could peel off some of the black vote which the Dems' regard as automatic even though they take it for granted and can ill afford to lose it. DeSantis is the total package of name recognition, executive experience, sound government, and potential POTUS ability to match Trump and Reagan.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
H

He is 100% deep state. They reason they are letting him appear two take on sum third rate noncents like Disney is because the deep state nose it plays well two southerners and conservatives who think gays are are sumhow the biggest problem inn America.
You are a stupid fool. Hes local in my area and as far as deep state as youre dumb ass is brains. People like you seem to be the problem just as bad as the looney lefts. Hes zero deep state. He does more for our people and flips the finger at the wackos on so many levels you wouldnt get it. From small local governments to national. Your schtick is so Fn old.
Youre a vax superstar, and people like you are the reason they dont like Trump more than Trump himself. Youre why the fringe dont like Trump. Youre Dangerous. With that said. Iwant Trump 2024. 1. Bc he needs to be. 2. We still need Ronnie D in Florida

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Well, she checks the chick box and she's a conservative in a early caucus state but I'm not sure she brings much else. Kristi Noem of South Dakota has more name recognition, has experience as a US Rep., and naturally checks the same chick box.

However, both Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis would bring more to the table. Scott could peel off some of the black vote which the Dems' regard as automatic even though they take it for granted and can ill afford to lose it. DeSantis is the total package of name recognition, executive experience, sound government, and potential POTUS ability to match Trump and Reagan.
Scott won’t bring any statistically significant black votes and Desantis doesn’t bring any votes that Trump wasn’t already going to get (mainly white men).

Kristi or Reynolds at least bring white women. Kristi really hurt her brand over the women’s sports bill inn her state and knowbody really wants sumwon from SD being the heir apparent two lead the party (sea Palin).

Reynolds cums from the heartland inn a farm rich state that just recent became a GOP stronghold. She is the clear choice and the best candidate four her own ticket if Scott, Ron, Kristi, and herself we’re all running four POTUS.

Yew gotta win the Midwest if yew wanna bee POTUS and Ron polls terribly there. People that are high on Desantis are really overestimating his potential, ceiling, and current favorable. Cruz out polls him in the Midwest and an early all random samples of self identifying conservatives show Pence beeing nearly as popular as Ron (talk about a kick inn the balls).

“He leads in the Northeast, South, and West, but struggles comparatively in the Midwest, where Cruz’s 16% narrowly bested DeSantis’ 15%.”

“He dominated with all groups but one: Single women.

DeSantis had just 7% support among that cohort, two points behind Pence.”

America 1st

Founder
You are a stupid fool. Hes local in my area and as far as deep state as youre dumb ass is brains. People like you seem to be the problem just as bad as the looney lefts. Hes zero deep state. He does more for our people and flips the finger at the wackos on so many levels you wouldnt get it. From small local governments to national. Your schtick is so Fn old.
Youre a vax superstar, and people like you are the reason they dont like Trump more than Trump himself. Youre why the fringe dont like Trump. Youre Dangerous. With that said. Iwant Trump 2024. 1. Bc he needs to be. 2. We still need Ronnie D in Florida
We get it. Yew southerns have a cult of personality four other southern men regardless of there actual skills ore potential.
Who Propped him up? FFS. Phantasy land
The deep state and msm. There is a reason XiNN, Fox, MSNDNC, ect are all pushing Ron over Trump.

C_A gonna C_A

America 1st

Founder
@PerdidoKeyFrisbee Roger Stone nose who Desantis is:

'Trump sometimes President Donald Trump hits it right on the nose. Ron DeSantis Yale Harvard fat boy can’t get out of his own way,' he wrote.

'Not smart. Not honest and not going to be president,' Stone wrote on social media.

—————————————————

'In the context of the 2024 election, he usually gives DeSantis a pop in the nose in the middle of that type of conversation,' said a source who recently spoke to Trump about DeSantis.

'He says DeSantis has no personal charisma and has a dull personality,' the source told Axios.

——————————————————

“The root of Trump's ire towards DeSantis appears to stem from the face that the Florida governor 'won't say he won't run [in 2024]. ... The others have stated pretty clearly they won't challenge him,' the source went on to say.

'Trump has been telling a range of aides a version of, he isn't getting the deference from DeSantis that he wants in the pre-2024 leadup.'

DeSantis, for his part, has told friends he believes Trump's expectation that he bend the knee is asking too much, The New York Times reported.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Desantis, four his part, is a fucking clown.

@PerdidoKeyFrisbee Roger Stone nose who Desantis is:

'Trump sometimes President Donald Trump hits it right on the nose. Ron DeSantis Yale Harvard fat boy can’t get out of his own way,' he wrote.

'Not smart. Not honest and not going to be president,' Stone wrote on social media.

—————————————————

'In the context of the 2024 election, he usually gives DeSantis a pop in the nose in the middle of that type of conversation,' said a source who recently spoke to Trump about DeSantis.

'He says DeSantis has no personal charisma and has a dull personality,' the source told Axios.

——————————————————

“The root of Trump's ire towards DeSantis appears to stem from the face that the Florida governor 'won't say he won't run [in 2024]. ... The others have stated pretty clearly they won't challenge him,' the source went on to say.

'Trump has been telling a range of aides a version of, he isn't getting the deference from DeSantis that he wants in the pre-2024 leadup.'

DeSantis, for his part, has told friends he believes Trump's expectation that he bend the knee is asking too much, The New York Times reported.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Desantis, four his part, is a fucking clown.

Translation: DeSantis is a clown because he won't declare that he won't run for POTUS in '24. Also in the news, Roger Stone, who's a friend of Trump, talks ill of DeSantis. Does that about cover it?

Dude, I'm as big of a Trump guy as there is but there has to be more room for this populist party that Trump has created. None of the siblings are going to inherit the POTUS. It doesn't work that way.

America 1st

Founder
Translation: DeSantis is a clown because he won't declare that he won't run for POTUS in '24. Also in the news, Roger Stone, who's a friend of Trump, talks ill of DeSantis. Does that about cover it?

Dude, I'm as big of a Trump guy as there is but there has to be more room for this populist party that Trump has created. None of the siblings are going to inherit the POTUS. It doesn't work that way.
Knowbody said they are going two inherit it. They’ll bee elected just like there daddy.

Their is room inn the party four Desantis butt he kneads two understand his value, knot get two big four his britches, and bend the knee.

Let’s knot shit on Roger either. The dude knew what was happening with the fake Russia witch hunt and has Ben running politics since befour Ron was born. He nose what he is talking about when it cums two these forts of things.

Knowbody said they are going two inherit it. They’ll bee elected just like there daddy.

Their is room inn the party four Desantis butt he kneads two understand his value, knot get two big four his britches, and bend the knee.

Let’s knot shit on Roger either. The dude knew what was happening with the fake Russia witch hunt and has Ben running politics since befour Ron was born. He nose what he is talking about when it cums two these forts of things.

I don't think you're being realistic here. Donald Trump has been a public figure for 40+ years. His kids, as talented as they are, are byproducts from Trump's name recognition. Trump has demonstrated what kind of leadership skills he has. Its uncertain whether any of his kids can demonstrate the same type of confidence that the public has in papa Trump.

I said Stone is Trump's friend while speaking ill of DeSantis.....that's hardly taking a shit on Stone. As for DeSantis, I'm guessing he'll likely defer for '28 but as for "bending the knee" I think its too soon. I mean Donald hasn't even made it official that he's running for re-election in '24. Imagine if DeSantis bowed out for POTUS in '24 and Trump decided not to run. Would DeSantis declare he's getting back in? That would make him look like he's scared to run against Trump thus making him damaged goods.

America 1st

Founder
I don't think you're being realistic here. Donald Trump has been a public figure for 40+ years. His kids, as talented as they are, are byproducts from Trump's name recognition. Trump has demonstrated what kind of leadership skills he has. Its uncertain whether any of his kids can demonstrate the same type of confidence that the public has in papa Trump.

I said Stone is Trump's friend while speaking ill of DeSantis.....that's hardly taking a shit on Stone. As for DeSantis, I'm guessing he'll likely defer for '28 but as for "bending the knee" I think its too soon. I mean Donald hasn't even made it official that he's running for re-election in '24. Imagine if DeSantis bowed out for POTUS in '24 and Trump decided not to run. Would DeSantis declare he's getting back in? That would make him look like he's scared to run against Trump thus making him damaged goods.
Eye don’t mind that yew think I’m beeing unrealistic about the Trump kids. They’ve proven Moore two me than Ron ore any other politician with they whey they carry themselves and there success inn the private sector.

Personally, eye think yew are beeing unrealistic about Ron knot bending the knee two The Don. He should bee open and honest about the fact that he couldn’t run against The Don. It wood show he is self aware and willing two dew the right thing four The America 1st movement instead of his own selfish ambitions.

Given that he didn’t step away from playing politics while his wife was battling cancer eye doubt he puts others first when it cums two our nation ore movement butt I’ll leave Ron the opportunity two surprise me.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I prefer Ron DeSantis to stay right here in the GOAT state of Florida where he can help combat the liberal bull$hit and protect freedom.

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I’m torn. I’ve like Desantis for a while now. However, my concern is we are to some degree being hoodwinked. Republicans and Democrats want anyone but DT. Maybe they both sides allow him to look more appealing than Trump to ensure he’s not elected in the general. I’m sure I’m over thinking it but the the swamps roster is deep on both sides.
Well said

Eye don’t mind that yew think I’m beeing unrealistic about the Trump kids. They’ve proven Moore two me than Ron ore any other politician with they whey they carry themselves and there success inn the private sector.

Personally, eye think yew are beeing unrealistic about Ron knot bending the knee two The Don. He should bee open and honest about the fact that he couldn’t run against The Don. It wood show he is self aware and willing two dew the right thing four The America 1st movement instead of his own selfish ambitions.

Given that he didn’t step away from playing politics while his wife was battling cancer eye doubt he puts others first when it cums two our nation ore movement butt I’ll leave Ron the opportunity two surprise me.

I've already said I'd support any of the Trumps because they are a very talented group and yes, Donald did raise them superbly. I'd pump the brakes on their resumes being more impressive than DeSantis though.

As much as I think of Trump, he'll have to have a successor once he finishes his 2nd term. If he chooses DeSantis as his VP, the America 1st movement will continue for eight more years. I'm afraid you're being too shortsighted to get the long-term picture.

As for your quip about DeSantis, wife, and playing politics, what are you referring to? Its likely something that the leftist media has used on him previously and you're carrying their polluted water for them. You might want to reconsider refraining from conveying fake news brought on by the corrupt media. After all, Trump says the same thing about the media. You should get on board the Trump train and get your message straight.

America 1st

Founder
I've already said I'd support any of the Trumps because they are a very talented group and yes, Donald did raise them superbly. I'd pump the brakes on their resumes being more impressive than DeSantis though.

As much as I think of Trump, he'll have to have a successor once he finishes his 2nd term. If he chooses DeSantis as his VP, the America 1st movement will continue for eight more years. I'm afraid you're being too shortsighted to get the long-term picture.

As for your quip about DeSantis, wife, and playing politics, what are you referring to? Its likely something that the leftist media has used on him previously and you're carrying their polluted water for them. You might want to reconsider refraining from conveying fake news brought on by the corrupt media. After all, Trump says the same thing about the media. You should get on board the Trump train and get your message straight.
Are yew suggest Casey Desantis doesn’t really have cancer? Short of that beeing the case eye don’t understand how accurately describing Ron perusing politics while his wife has cancer is anything butt that?

Ron beeing the next POTUS ore the leader of the GOP wood knot bee the continuation of America 1st. It wood bee the death of it.

There is know doubt all the Trump children have Moore impressive resumes than frat boy Ron. Nothing about that joker impresses me.

Are yew suggest Casey Desantis doesn’t really have cancer? Short of that beeing the case eye don’t understand how accurately describing Ron perusing politics while his wife has cancer is anything butt that?

Ron beeing the next POTUS ore the leader of the GOP wood knot bee the continuation of America 1st. It wood bee the death of it.

There is know doubt all the Trump children have Moore impressive resumes than frat boy Ron. Nothing about that joker impresses me.

As Governor, DeSantis had a job to do but he still was able to accompany his wife to her cancer treatment. Scumbag leftist jackals like Orange Co/Orlando mayor (D) Jerry Demings tried to make hay of it but DeSantis did the right thing by juggling his responsibility as a husband and the Governor. DeSantis' wife Casey is now cancer-free in case you gave a shit.

America 1st

Founder
As Governor, DeSantis had a job to do but he still was able to accompany his wife to her cancer treatment. Scumbag leftist jackals like Orange Co/Orlando mayor (D) Jerry Demings tried to make hay of it but DeSantis did the right thing by juggling his responsibility as a husband and the Governor. DeSantis' wife Casey is now cancer-free in case you gave a shit.
Of course eye give a shit. That’s the point.

Ron should have resigned and spent thyme with his wife instead of running around playing politics.

Of course eye give a shit. That’s the point.

Ron should have resigned and spent thyme with his wife instead of running around playing politics.

He accompanied her to her cancer treatment. He wasn't her Doctor. All of this bullshit was merely an opportunity for leftists to slime DeSantis. Their feigned morality outrage was a straight up joke as we all know that the left is morally bankrupt. Sorry you took the bait.

America 1st

Founder
He accompanied her to her cancer treatment. He wasn't her Doctor. All of this bullshit was merely an opportunity for leftists to slime DeSantis. Their feigned morality outrage was a straight up joke as we all know that the left is morally bankrupt. Sorry you took the bait.
He spent thyme playing politics that he should have spent spending thyme with his wife. Even won minute playing politics is won minute two much. He should have resigned.

He is supposed two bee husband befour he is a governor. This has nothing two dew with shithead leftists and everything two dew with knot beeing a shit human.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Talk about the biggest piece of shit on this board. The GOAT Governor of the GOAT State should have resigned? Eat shit you fucking scumbag shill. You are a twat of the absolute highest order. He DID spend time with his wife. A lot actually and the scumbag leftist media crucified him for not "doing his job" only for it to backfire on their bitch asses when it was revealed he took a step back "from playing politics" to be with his wife during her treatments.

America 1st

Founder
Talk about the biggest piece of shit on this board. The GOAT Governor of the GOAT State should have resigned? Eat shit you fucking scumbag shill. You are a twat of the absolute highest order. He DID spend time with his wife. A lot actually and the scumbag leftist media crucified him for not "doing his job" only for it to backfire on their bitch asses when it was revealed he took a step back "from playing politics" to be with his wife during her treatments.
Maybe even he should have Ben with her during her treatments plus all the thyme he spent playing politics like a decent husband wood have?

If simply going with his wife two her cancer treatments is the standard inn yore mind then know wonder yew think Florida is the goat state.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I know a few Orange County firefighters, the entire department calls Demings "Dumbings". If you listen to him for 2 minutes you'd understand why. I'm thinking he got elected mayor due to some reason other than his intelligence level or ability to lead. I can't quite figure out what that reason is, but it may have something to do with the liberal nature of the county's voters.

And Florida is the GOAT state.

He spent thyme playing politics that he should have spent spending thyme with his wife. Even won minute playing politics is won minute two much. He should have resigned.

He is supposed two bee husband befour he is a governor. This has nothing two dew with shithead leftists and everything two dew with knot beeing a shit human.

Yeah t_money, I'm starting to come around to the thinking that America 1st is most likely a leftist troll. America 1st, you lost the debate in your own thread. You're coming off as a colossal faggit and you might want to question your life choices right about now.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Yeah t_money, I'm starting to come around to the thinking that America 1st is a huge faggit and most likely a leftist troll. America 1st, you lost the debate in your own thread. You're coming off as a colossal faggit and you might want to question your life choices right about now.
It’s knot a debate. I’m spitting cold hard facts.

It’s these Florida fags and southern queers that are offended bye the truth.

I’d knot sucking Desantis dick makes sumwon a troll inn yore mind then eye rest my case on him beeing a grate deep state Perot.

It’s knot a debate. I’m spitting cold hard facts.

It’s these Florida fags and southern queers that are offended bye the truth.

I’d knot sucking Desantis dick makes sumwon a troll inn yore mind then eye rest my case on him beeing a grate deep state Perot.

Its these "Florida fags and southern queers" that convinced me you're a liberal bitch troll. The South including Florida (minus Georgia) went all in on Trump in both the '16 and '20 elections. For you to claim you're pro Trump and denigrate his largest base makes you either a shitty troll or one dumb motherfvcker.

America 1st

Founder
Its these "Florida fags and southern queers" that convinced me you're a liberal bitch troll. The South including Florida (minus Georgia) went all in on Trump in both the '16 and '20 elections. For you to claim you're pro Trump and denigrate his largest base makes you either a shitty troll or one dumb motherfvcker.
Let me guess… yore a southerner?

Voting four Trump inn previous elections doesn’t give sumwon license two act a fool and a good citizen (that’s me) Will tell them there acting stupid two try too save them Fromm themselves.

Expecting Desantis two resign two take care of his sick wife isn’t sum sorr of novel idea. That’s typically what people dew when they really love there spouse. Eye know it wasn’t sumthing eye ever considered knot dewing when my wife was battling cancer.

Voting four Trump inn previous elections doesn’t give sumwon license two act a fool and a good citizen (that’s me) Will tell them there acting stupid two try too save them Fromm themselves.

Expecting Desantis two resign two take care of his sick wife isn’t sum sorr of novel idea. That’s typically what people dew when they really love there spouse. Eye know it wasn’t sumthing eye ever considered knot dewing when my wife was battling cancer.

Yep, southern. Your unhinged take on DeSantis is concerning. Might want to see about taking some sort of medication. Can't be too healthy ignoring menta....medical issues.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

What are you? A fucking yankee bitch? Wachovia mother fucker! I dare you!

America 1st

Founder
Yep, southern. Your unhinged take on DeSantis is concerning. Might want to see about taking some sort of medication. Can't be too healthy ignoring menta....medical issues.
If yew think calling balls and strikes is unhinged then eye feel sorry four yew. That plus beeing a southerner is a shitty double whammy.

America 1st

Founder
You are truly the biggest loser on this board. You are also the biggest cuck. You sound like you would sit in the corner and watch DJT duck your wife and be fine with it. Not my opinion, it’s in your statements.
Duck her? Is that sum sorta crazy southern thing?

What are you? A fucking yankee bitch? Wachovia mother fucker! I dare you!
Wachovia indeed. We’ve all seen the movie wear the southerners think there tough and end up beeing put back inn line bye yankees.

Ohioans wear the MVPs last thyme around and wood know doubt bee the MVPs this thyme around.

E2F13CAB-FF41-4099-B4A8-3437E881625A.jpeg0E173FD0-4F8D-497A-AB12-140ECF53ABB7.jpeg

If yew think calling balls and strikes is unhinged then eye feel sorry four yew. That plus beeing a southerner is a shitty double whammy.

Wachovia indeed. We’ve all seen the movie wear the southerners think there tough and end up beeing put back inn line bye yankees.

Ohioans wear the MVPs last thyme around and wood know doubt bee the MVPs this thyme around.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:............

I'd think I'd rather live here on the Gulf Coast five minutes from the beach than live in the likes of Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron, etc.....ewwww.

Some of you guys from the North kill me with your stereotyping of the South and then bringing up the Civil War that was over 160+ years ago. Speaking for the rest of the South, I wish your disgust of the South would keep you from visiting every year. I heard Mrytle Beach is going to pass an ordinance that won't allow people from Ohio inside the city limits. I know the snowbirds in this area steal condiments when they go to restaurants. That's both sad and pathetic.

America 1st

Founder
I'd think I'd rather live here on the Gulf Coast five minutes from the beach than live in the likes of Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron, etc.....ewwww.

Some of you guys from the North kill me with your stereotyping of the South and then bringing up the Civil War that was over 160+ years ago. Speaking for the rest of the South, I wish your disgust of the South would keep you from visiting every year. I heard Mrytle Beach is going to pass an ordinance that won't allow people from Ohio inside the city limits. I know the snowbirds in this area steal condiments when they go to restaurants. That's both sad and pathetic.

Juro

Elite
Damn. A lot of bickering back and forth in this thread.

I honestly don’t think Trump will run for President to it’s fullest. I still think he’s acting like a conduit for all of the negative press and then endorse who he wants instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom