Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If yew prefer Ron frat boy Desantis over The Don then yew are a phaggot.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Because he is not a deep state at all. My wife was under that impression as well. He is taking on the biggest deep state company there is. Straight up fighting Child trafficking with the one company that put Florida on the map. He is totally American citizens first. People and Freedom matter to him. He is our best hope and anybody in charge of Florida willing to call out the mouse clearly has no fear of taking down whatever woke company for people's freedom.

I’m torn. I’ve like Desantis for a while now. However, my concern is we are to some degree being hoodwinked. Republicans and Democrats want anyone but DT. Maybe they both sides allow him to look more appealing than Trump to ensure he’s not elected in the general. I’m sure I’m over thinking it but the the swamps roster is deep on both sides.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
H
Because he is not a deep state at all. My wife was under that impression as well. He is taking on the biggest deep state company there is. Straight up fighting Child trafficking with the one company that put Florida on the map. He is totally American citizens first. People and Freedom matter to him. He is our best hope and anybody in charge of Florida willing to call out the mouse clearly has no fear of taking down whatever woke company for people's freedom.
He is 100% deep state. They reason they are letting him appear two take on sum third rate noncents like Disney is because the deep state nose it plays well two southerners and conservatives who think gays are are sumhow the biggest problem inn America.

America 1st

Founder
I’m torn. I’ve like Desantis for a while now. However, my concern is we are to some degree being hoodwinked. Republicans and Democrats want anyone but DT. Maybe they both sides allow him to look more appealing than Trump to ensure he’s not elected in the general. I’m sure I’m over thinking it but the the swamps roster is deep on both sides.
Know yew got it right. He is beeing propped up two bee a modern day Perot.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think DeSantis is a stiff but I like his actions. He may well be next inline but he ain't no BDD.
I do not believe he is a plant but wfk anymore

H

He is 100% deep state. They reason they are letting him appear two take on sum third rate noncents like Disney is because the deep state nose it plays well two southerners and conservatives who think gays are are sumhow the biggest problem inn America.

Have to say you're wrong on all counts in this thread, homey. First of all, I dig Trump to the upmost and yes, I want him in '24 to gain his well-earned second term. What transpired in '20 must not never be able to happen again in U.S. elections....unsolicited mail-in ballots sent out, ballot harvesters, Fhagbook Zuckerberg paid for voting officials and vote counters in swing states without proper observers on hand. Having vote counters put up pizza boxes to cover up windows was the priceless moment to describe the '20 election.

Now, to your other point on southerners and conservatives who think gays are the biggest problem in America. You're playing right into the leftists strategy of rebranding Florida's Parents Rights in Education Bill into "Don't Say Gay" Bill. They're demonizing the bill that opposes k-3rd graders being taught about gender identity, trans, butt sex, etc. Southerners and other conservatives don't give a shit about whether people are gay.....they just don't want sex education being taught to their toddlers. Losing the innocence of children in order to drive a political agenda is disgusting. To think Disney is cool with the rebranding is mind-blowing.

Last edited:
Desantis can get in line behind Trump. I love both of them, but Trump deserves another term after the way he was treated his first term.
Hopefully Trump for one more term and then Desantis for 2 terms would be ideal.

I feel exactly the same way you do. I think DeSantis will be excellent in '28 and '32 but Trump is needed in '24 to finish what he started. He had an outstanding presidency in spite of all the sleaze that permeated through Congress and the media. Also, one lesson OP needs to remember is Ronald Reagan's XI Amendment......

Ronald Reagan & the 11th Commandment | by Reagan Mail | Medium

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Have to say you're wrong on all counts in this thread, homey. First of all, I dig Trump to the upmost and yes, I want him in '24 to gain his well-earned second term. What transpired in '20 must not never be able to happen again in U.S. elections....unsolicited mail-in ballots sent out, ballot harvesters, Fhagbook Zuckerberg paid for voting officials and vote counters in swing states without proper observers on hand. Having vote counters put up pizza boxes to cover up windows was the priceless moment to describe the '20 election.

Now, to your other point on southerners and conservatives who think gays are the biggest problem in America. You're playing right into the leftists strategy of rebranding Florida's Parents Rights in Education Bill into "Don't Say Gay" Bill. They're demonizing the bill that opposes k-3rd graders being taught about gender identity, trans, butt sex, etc. Southerners and other conservatives don't give a shit about whether people are gay.....they just don't want sex education being taught to their toddlers. There's something extremely sadistic about those that would attempt to rebrand that simple fact........and to think Disney is cool with the rebranding is

Don't let 1st get you sideways. He is fucking around these days

America 1st

Founder

Now, to your other point on southerners and conservatives who think gays are the biggest problem in America. You're playing right into the leftists strategy of rebranding Florida's Parents Rights in Education Bill into "Don't Say Gay" Bill. They're demonizing the bill that opposes k-3rd graders being taught about gender identity, trans, butt sex, etc. Southerners and other conservatives don't give a shit about whether people are gay.....they just don't want sex education being taught to their toddlers. Losing the innocence of children in order to drive a political agenda is disgusting. To think Disney is cool with the rebranding is mind-blowing.
Yore proving my point.

Ron is running around worrying about sex Ed instead of audits and fixing elections then he gets all the deep state praise and media attention.

And it’s knot just the sex Ed bullshit either. He gets the same treatment on all sorts of other topics wear he does nothing special then gets a victory lap on fox while getting attention from the rest of the msm.

Opee prefers something other than the English language.

Post like a real American instead of this chicken scratch gibberish and more people might read your posts.

BTW, Trump isn't God. The movement should be bigger than him.
Americans speak American however they want butt two the important subject at hand of course Trump isn’t God. The movement is bigger than he is witch is why we knead Ivanka, Jr, and even Barron leading as thyme passes bye over the decades.

Yore proving my point.

Ron is running around worrying about sex Ed instead of audits and fixing elections then he gets all the deep state praise and media attention.

And it’s knot just the sex Ed bullshit either. He gets the same treatment on all sorts of other topics wear he does nothing special then gets a victory lap on fox while getting attention from the rest of the msm.

Wrong again. Florida voted Trump in '20 and not a damn thing was wrong with Florida's election count.......hence there's nothing to audit or fix. Also, as Governor, its very much his responsibility to look out for Florida families and protecting them from toddlers losing their innocence by being taught what the leftists' academia arm wants to indoctrinate the kids with. The attempt of separating families by way of academia is no where near "bullshit."

As I've stated earlier, its not an "either or" with Trump and DeSantis. I like them both and they're the future of the party. Trump happens to be the immediate future and DeSantis won't stand in his way. No reason to demagogue DeSantis in order to make Trump look better. Trump had a stellar presidency and can run on his record with ease. Besides, the media will have no problem demonizing DeSantis in time.....they won't need your help.

America 1st

Founder
Wrong again. Florida voted Trump in '20 and not a damn thing was wrong with Florida's election count.......hence there's nothing to audit or fix. Also, as Governor, its very much his responsibility to look out for Florida families and protecting them from toddlers losing their innocence by being taught what the leftists' academia arm wants to indoctrinate the kids with. The attempt of separating families by way of academia is no where near "bullshit."

As I've stated earlier, its not an "either or" with Trump and DeSantis. I like them both and they're the future of the party. Trump happens to be the immediate future and DeSantis won't stand in his way. No reason to demagogue DeSantis in order to make Trump look better. Trump had a stellar presidency and can run on his record with ease. Besides, the media will have no problem demonizing DeSantis in time.....they won't need your help.
Let’s hope Ron isn’t the future of the party butt most importantly if yew don’t think their was illegal ballots cast inn Florida, and the knead four auditing all 50 states, then the deep state is winning even Moore than they could have hoped.

If families are worried about what they’re children are beeing taught inn school then they can control it at the local level ore send there kids two private school. Acting like Ron is “saving Florida families” is the sort of deep state narrative they want right wing voters repeating.

If he wants two dew sumthing significant he can get his state leg two ban sex ed inn public schools completely butt toothless bullshit is what Ron does (sea his tech bill as just won example).

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Let’s hope Ron isn’t the future of the party butt most importantly if yew don’t think their was illegal ballots cast inn Florida, and the knead four auditing all 50 states, then the deep state is winning even Moore than they could have hoped.

If families are worried about what they’re children are beeing taught inn school then they can control it at the local level ore send there kids two private school. Acting like Ron is “saving Florida families” is the sort of deep state narrative they want right wing voters repeating.

If he wants two dew sumthing significant he can get his state leg two ban sex ed inn public schools completely butt toothless bullshit is what Ron does (sea his tech bill as just won example).
Let's hope Ivanka isn't the future of the party.

Her husband is the devil.

Honestly, your post is a bit incoherent....and I'm not talking about your spelling. You suggesting DeSantis' primary concern should be a state audit for the '20 election is ridiculous considering Trump won Florida with ease and got the electoral votes.

Families are battling school districts at the local level and your answer of them sending their kids to private schools is laughable. Most families struggle as it is and don't have the $5k-$6K per child to pony up each year. DeSantis doing his part at the state level is helping to keep the local districts in line.

The state legislature operates as a separate entity whereas they vote and pass bills for the Governor to sign off on. Finally, DeSantis was on board with Trump at the onset. Not sure what your beef is with him. His policies are a mirror image of what Trump's America First agenda is all about. In essence, you're arguing with yourself, not me.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Honestly, your post is a bit incoherent....and I'm not talking about your spelling. You suggesting DeSantis' primary concern should be a state audit for the '20 election is ridiculous considering Trump won Florida with ease and got the electoral votes.

Families are battling school districts at the local level and your answer of them sending their kids to private schools is laughable. Most families struggle as it is and don't have the $5k-$6K per child to pony up each year. DeSantis doing his part at the state level is helping to keep the local districts in line.

The state legislature operates as a separate entity whereas they vote and pass bills for the Governor to sign off on. Finally, DeSantis was on board with Trump at the onset. Not sure what your beef is with him. His policies are a mirror image of what Trump's America First agenda is all about. In essence, you're arguing with yourself, not me.
You're wasting your time with this big pharma shill. This moron thinks Pfizer is amazing, vax is incredible, Will Smith is a hero and stopping grooming/pedos from indoctrinating kids is a waste of time. Trump does need to be POTUS in 2024, but nothing this clown says should ever be taken seriously.

You're wasting your time with this big pharma shill. This moron thinks Pfizer is amazing, vax is incredible, Will Smith is a hero and stopping grooming/pedos from indoctrinating kids is a waste of time. Trump does need to be POTUS in 2024, but nothing this clown says should ever be taken seriously.

I agree with him on Trump and that's the biggest deal but it looks like the rest of his takes are looking like shit. Still, I enjoy highlighting how his twisted rhetoric is nonsensical in the same manner as I do the totally lost leftists. Its my Sunday morning entertainment before beach frisbee later.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder

Yore lost if yew think Florida doesn’t knead audited and that Ron is a mirror image of what beeing America 1st is.

His voting record is soft and just because acts like he has sum similarities with the America 1st platform at thymes doesn’t make him America 1st.

Finally, Desantis isn’t keeping the districts inn line. Let’s knot act like posting sex ed until fourth grade is sum sort of accomplishment. He could have had the balls to veto the bill and demand know sex ed inn schools butt he is soft like always.

America 1st

Founder
Beeing America 1 means recognizing the vaccines are an incredible accomplishment and life saving.

Ron didn’t stop anywon from indoctrinating kids.

Will standing up four his wife was fun two watch.

Pfizer makes sum amazing and life saving drugs.

Yew must really bee off the reservation two think any of that is controversial…

Yore lost if yew think Florida doesn’t knead audited and that Ron is a mirror image of what beeing America 1st is.

His voting record is soft and just because acts like he has sum similarities with the America 1st platform at thymes doesn’t make him America 1st.

Finally, Desantis isn’t keeping the districts inn line. Let’s knot act like posting sex ed until fourth grade is sum sort of accomplishment. He could have had the balls to veto the bill and demand know sex ed inn schools butt he is soft like always.

I wouldn't mind it in the least if all states did election audits. More importantly, state legislatures should make it paramount to strengthen their election laws while protecting voter integrity. Also needed is to ensure the enforcement mechanics are in place. All of these were sorely missing in '20 and if states don't do what's necessary they'll try the same scam again in '24. You're thinking of '20 that nothing from it while I'm thinking of '24 so we don't ever have to deal with another banana republic election.

I'll defer on commenting on your DeSantis takes. I'm afraid you're a lost cause on that one.....so why bother?

fschmidt

Poster
If you prefer Trump over DeSantis then you are moron who prefers a sociopathic liar over someone who actually gets things done.

skramer100

Elite
Founder

You know what, I have given you every chance. You live in fucking Ohio right? How the fuck do you know what we are going through down here. Your state sucks ass and everyone is leaving it for, yea here. DeSantis is the future of the party, the fact you want to just make Trump an emperor to pass down the throne to his son is ridiculous. You are no different than the people who want Michelle and then Malia.
DeSantis is fighting for our schools big time, you wouldn't know cause you have no kids in here. Send to private school? You know what a non catholic private elementary school cost in Broward county? $30k per kid per year.
Trump, while doing a lot of great things made some of the dumbest hires in history, got the entire COVID piece wrong, did not fire Fauci, etc. He made America great and put the rest of the world on notice, but did not get enough of those things passes as laws. Biden easily blocked everything he did.
Finally as to Disney, your idiotic comment about going after SexEd, you do realize there is more child trafficking out of Florida then any where else in the world. And you also should know that Disney has an entire city underground, with rail to the coast for their cruise ships. If you think they are not involved in child trafficking you are nuts. But keep sticking to your media talking points, suck trumps dick some more, and get another vax. Ignore for you.

America 1st

Founder
I wouldn't mind it in the least if all states did election audits. More importantly, state legislatures should make it paramount to strengthen their election laws while protecting voter integrity. Also needed is to ensure the enforcement mechanics are in place. All of these were sorely missing in '20 and if states don't do what's necessary they'll try the same scam again in '24. You're thinking of '20 that nothing from it while I'm thinking of '24 so we don't ever have to deal with another banana republic election.

I'll defer on commenting on your DeSantis takes. I'm afraid you're a lost cause on that one.....so why bother?
Eye wood never vote four Desantis. Eye wood write inn a Trump if he ever got on the ballot.

Most people hear inn Ohio, and the Midwest inn general, think he is whey overrated and deep state.

There is a reason Lyin Ted Cruz polls better inn the Midwest than

America 1st

Founder
You know what, I have given you every chance. You live in fucking Ohio right? How the fuck do you know what we are going through down here. Your state sucks ass and everyone is leaving it for, yea here. DeSantis is the future of the party, the fact you want to just make Trump an emperor to pass down the throne to his son is ridiculous. You are no different than the people who want Michelle and then Malia.
DeSantis is fighting for our schools big time, you wouldn't know cause you have no kids in here. Send to private school? You know what a non catholic private elementary school cost in Broward county? $30k per kid per year.
Trump, while doing a lot of great things made some of the dumbest hires in history, got the entire COVID piece wrong, did not fire Fauci, etc. He made America great and put the rest of the world on notice, but did not get enough of those things passes as laws. Biden easily blocked everything he did.
Finally as to Disney, your idiotic comment about going after SexEd, you do realize there is more child trafficking out of Florida then any where else in the world. And you also should know that Disney has an entire city underground, with rail to the coast for their cruise ships. If you think they are not involved in child trafficking you are nuts. But keep sticking to your media talking points, suck trumps dick some more, and get another vax. Ignore for you.
Florida sounds awesome… lol

Meanwhile heat inn the GOAT we have all the same freedoms Florida does and aren’t the child sex trafficking capital of the world.

Plus we’re significantly more right leaning as a culture and produced the men that won the war four the Union against the southern rebels.

Eye wood never vote four Desantis. Eye wood write inn a Trump if he ever got on the ballot.

Most people hear inn Ohio, and the Midwest inn general, think he is whey overrated and deep state.

There is a reason Lyin Ted Cruz polls better inn the Midwest than

Dear lord, lets unpack this. You don't like neither DeSantis nor Cruz? Other than Trump, who I want to see win his 2nd term, who would be your next 3 choices of leading the Pub party.....this should be interesting.

America 1st

Founder
Dear lord, lets unpack this. You don't like neither DeSantis nor Cruz? Other than Trump, who I want to see win his 2nd term, who would be your next 3 choices of leading the Pub party.....this should be interesting.
Eye never said eye don’t like Cruz. Eye don’t like him either butt eye don’t hate him like eye dew Desantis.

Next three:

1- Ivanka
2- Don Jr.
3- Eric Trump

Next three after those three
4- Lara Trump
5- Jim Jordan
6- Cruz

Last edited:
Eye never said eye don’t like Cruz. Eye don’t like him either butt eye don’t hate him like eye dew Desantis.

Next three:

1- Ivanka
2- Don Jr.
3- Eric Trump

Next three after those three
4- Lara Trump
5- Jim Jordan
6- Cruz

Naturally I like the first four but its only your 5th and 6th that has been in the arena. The siblings will need to earn their own spurs rather than coast on the coattails of their dad. All of these four are talented individuals in their own right and none of them would engage in nepotism as other families would. All that said, if they chose to get into politics I'd support them.

As for Cruz, I hope Trump gets an opportunity to nominate Ted to the Supreme Court. Jordan needs to be Speaker of the House. He's been an underdog way too long.

America 1st

Founder
Naturally I like the first four but its only your 5th and 6th that has been in the arena. The siblings will need to earn their own spurs rather than coast on the coattails of their dad. All of these four are talented individuals in their own right and none of them would engage in nepotism as other families would. All that said, if they chose to get into politics I'd support them.

As for Cruz, I hope Trump gets an opportunity to nominate Ted to the Supreme Court. Jordan needs to be Speaker of the House. He's been an underdog way too long.
That’s exactly why eye like them. They have Ben corrupted bye Congress and are won of the few groups of people with too much money, power, and morals two be corrupted ore bought off. Even better still they dew what they say they are going two dew and cum from a family wear they were raised wright.

That’s exactly why eye like them. They have Ben corrupted bye Congress and are won of the few groups of people with too much money, power, and morals two be corrupted ore bought off. Even better still they dew what they say they are going two dew and cum from a family wear they were raised wright.

With Trump winning his second term in '24 the four siblings can serve in various capacities as Jered Khushner did as Trump's senior advisor. After that, who knows? If they were to reside in Florida they could for national office but not so much in NY.

Here's another option.....whoever Trump picks as his next VP, will highly likely run for POTUS in '28. With a successful Trump second-term the VP will be as close to a lock to win as you can get and from working alongside the Trumps for the prior four years you can rest assured they'll call on the Trumps to serve in their admin as well.

Whether that VP ends up being DeSantis or South Carolina's Tim Scott, either man will do themselves a favor in drawing from the siblings' abilities. This is why we need to follow Ronald Reagan's XI amendment...."Thou shall not speak ill of thy fellow republicans."

America 1st

Founder
With Trump winning his second term in '24 the four siblings can serve in various capacities as Jered Khushner did as Trump's senior advisor. After that, who knows? If they were to reside in Florida they could for national office but not so much in NY.

Here's another option.....whoever Trump picks as his next VP, will highly likely run for POTUS in '28. With a successful Trump second-term the VP will be as close to a lock to win as you can get and from working alongside the Trumps for the prior four years you can rest assured they'll call on the Trumps to serve in their admin as well.

Whether that VP ends up being DeSantis or South Carolina's Tim Scott, either man will do themselves a favor in drawing from the siblings' abilities. This is why we need to follow Ronald Reagan's XI amendment...."Thou shall not speak ill of thy fellow republicans."
Eye don’t think it will bee either of them butt eye agree the VP will have a strong shot early with a lot of the momentum.

If eye had two guess it wood bee Kim Reynolds.

Eye don’t think either of the kids will run right after there dad butt eye Hope eye am wrong. I’m circling 32 ore 36. There is know doubt Ivanka has the aspirations and Davy though. Bannon has called her a stronger national populist than her father.

Latest posts

Top Bottom