Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If the MLB moves the All Star Game out of Atlanta this year, I have watched my last game (link)...

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Big Cardinals fan here. I won’t watch a game if MLB goes full retard. Also good luck getting fans to go to games this season if crime is up. St. Louis almost set a murder record last year

Jtrain80

Legendary
Big Cardinals fan here. I won’t watch a game if MLB goes full retard. Also good luck getting fans to go to games this season if crime is up. St. Louis almost set a murder record last year

Things are getting interesting.

Thank goodness I am only a fan of cfb and don't really follow any pro teams. It's still all I can stomach to watch them play FB in masks.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Freddie is just doing his best to get Manfred out of the mess he is in. Freddie is working for the sport.

I know it is very different than the racial bs that the nba is shoving down fans' throats, but I'd think mlb would still remember the lessons learned from the strike back in the 90s...you piss off fans bad enough, and they will absolutely quit watching and close their wallets.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I know it is very different than the racial bs that the nba is shoving down fans' throats, but I'd think mlb would still remember the lessons learned from the strike back in the 90s...you piss off fans bad enough, and they will absolutely quit watching and close their wallets.

They are getting close to that. I would view moving the All Star Game to be crossing the Rubicon.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Things are getting interesting.

Thank goodness I am only a fan of cfb and don't really follow any pro teams. It's still all I can stomach to watch them play FB in masks.
You're tougher than I am. I was out way before the first game last year.
It's maybe even worse as far as I'm concerned.

People should stop watching.

See how quickly the NBA commission walked certain things back, once the ratings hit all time lows, as proof that this alone will work especially over time.

Top Bottom