Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If dems expand the Supreme Court...

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

Oklahoma

Poster
But you are crazy because you are scared your country won’t be white anymore.

Anything they do falls under this umbrella if you oppose it. No matter how extreme they go, they’ve convinced 81 million people that’s what we are.

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
But you are crazy because you are scared your country won’t be white anymore.

Anything they do falls under this umbrella if you oppose it. No matter how extreme they go, they’ve convinced 81 million people that’s what we are.

I’d personally get rid of white libs before any other race/nationality. We’d immediately be a better country.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I think we’ve seen enough proof to know that the cabal will stop at nothing to keep their grip on our nation and the world. Hopefully we continue to see the evidence and enough of America wakes up before it’s too late.

I think we’ve seen enough proof to know that the cabal will stop at nothing to keep their grip on our nation and the world. Hopefully we continue to see the evidence and enough of America wakes up before it’s too late.

Do not hold your breath on that. The indoctrination starts early and starts with teachers and their unions..

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder
The problem is - I feel like that’s exactly what they are trying to provoke and would bring in UN, EU and whatever other globalist stormtroopers they can find to bring rebel states to heel.

I think the thing we have to try first is a convention of states.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Do not hold your breath on that. The indoctrination starts early and starts with teachers and their unions..
This is anecdotal, but my kids and all their friends are pretty conservative. I think I read somewhere that the teen/early 20’s generation is overall pretty conservative. I hope that’s the case. I don’t know, it could be just me living in a deep red state.

Top Bottom