Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If a civil was is the only way to save America, would you defend with your life?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Countless numbers of American soldiers have died on the battle ground of a long list of Foreign soil. Not since the American civil war has blood been shed between brothers and fathers. America was at war over a principle ( and many more dogmas that we not made part of the conflicts genesis) they took up arms and fought to the death.

Are we in the beginning stages of that same dynamic? Can we compare the civil war against what might develop in the months and year to come? Will we be forced to fight for freedom of speech? Will we be champions to defeat censorship?

It is hard to believe that in my life I would ever express my fears that America is being torn apart and civil war is inevitable.

It seems surreal, but i know in y heart the possibility is real.

Right now we put bandages over a powerful dogma wound that bleeds red, white and blue. Will a time come when we can suture the wound and stop the bleeding and being the healing?

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I would prefer to see more state governments get a backbone and tell the feds to kick rocks. If enough of them banded up and pushed back, we might be able to avoid an ugly resolution. I would argue that if election fraud is proven by audits (we already know it happened), and Biden is illegitimate, states have the right to rollback any laws passed under this administration and refuse to enforce new ones.

Cre8ive

Founder
A civil war like terrorists starting their own country and attacking America?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Your right, and the democratic left along with BLM and Antifa and hard at work, that's the whole point of my post.

huffbuffer

Poster
Your right, and the democratic left along with BLM and Antifa and hard at work, that's the whole point of my post.
Nobody from the left is up in arms trying to create a civil war. Nobody from the left attacked the Capitol on January 6th. That is truly as far as a civil war as we have gotten. Terrorists attacking American soil. May I suggest going outside and getting some fresh air? Too much of the echo chamber is poisoning your mind.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Cre8ive

Founder
Nobody from the left is up in arms trying to create a civil war. Nobody from the left attacked the Capitol on January 6th. That is truly as far as a civil war as we have gotten. Terrorists attacking American soil. May I suggest going outside and getting some fresh air? Too much of the echo chamber is poisoning your mind.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Theoretical questions usually do!

fschmidt

Poster
I would fight a civil war that makes sense. This means a war of secession with a promise to expel all registered democrats and to not discriminate by race. Of course this won't happen.

The American right is hopelessly stupid. The left is led by intelligent sociopaths. They will win. Whatever pockets of resistance come from the right will be ruthlessly crushed. As far as I am concerned, the right deserves to lose because of its stupidity. America is finished.

TJHall1

Legendary
I would fight a civil war that makes sense. This means a war of secession with a promise to expel all registered democrats and to not discriminate by race. Of course this won't happen.

The American right is hopelessly stupid. The left is led by intelligent sociopaths. They will win. Whatever pockets of resistance come from the right will be ruthlessly crushed. As far as I am concerned, the right deserves to lose because of its stupidity. America is finished.
1/10

mrt

Elite
The left actually attempted a coup and from then on while Trump was in office they broke every law in the books with illegitimate impeachments even while their own children including piglosi was working for another gas and oil company laundering that money she was paid, her son still is hard at work cleaning up that money. It is laughable to see liberals still defending these true criminals the ones that don't give a flying fuck about them or America. Wake up fools

fschmidt

Poster
The left actually attempted a coup and from then on while Trump was in office they broke every law in the books with illegitimate impeachments even while their own children including piglosi was working for another gas and oil company laundering that money she was paid, her son still is hard at work cleaning up that money. It is laughable to see liberals still defending these true criminals the ones that don't give a flying fuck about them or America. Wake up fools
What do you mean "attempted"? The coup was a complete success.

Liberals are generally low genetic quality and then further dumbed down and indoctrinated in school. They are incapable of waking up. They would just have to be removed from any sane society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom