Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

I took the plunge, I joined up to Meetup.com

Mungri

Elite
Going to my first social not sexual LGBT thing today, no idea how to handle it or what to say. I'll probably get banned as soon as I open my mouth on anything to do with TQ+ shit, oh but if so I challenge it as racism against my race and culture or whatever.

There still aren't any LGB without the rest of the shit groups or anything as such.

How will it go? 40 yo untouched virgin shitskin in the middle of an LGBT shitshow?

Its just a thing in a community place, believe me if I see any drag shit I will be slashing things up with a bottle.

Mungri

Elite
And then date grape them?
The only way I could ever get a man is via kidnap, locking it in a basement, and keeping it in a cage forever.

I suppose this is why they no longer build houses with basements in the UK.

Going to my first social not sexual LGBT thing today, no idea how to handle it or what to say. I'll probably get banned as soon as I open my mouth on anything to do with TQ+ shit, oh but if so I challenge it as racism against my race and culture or whatever.

There still aren't any LGB without the rest of the shit groups or anything as such.

How will it go? 40 yo untouched virgin shitskin in the middle of an LGBT shitshow?

Its just a thing in a community place, believe me if I see any drag shit I will be slashing things up with a bottle.
Of course you did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom