Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I reported a violation to the NCAA this morning

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. I have to reply with @ because my replies go directly into the message I'm trying to reply to...definitely fuckery here
I keep hearing fucking clicking coming off my cell. I switched to a different cell same thing. So faint it won't record but I'm fucking hearing it. I know we are both nuts as fuck but I'm not kidding now.
We been made. Donate all you got to @Croot_Overlord @palpal.com

Seriously I've been having glitching all day. Even switched cells. Just fyi

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is the most Auburn move ever. What could go wrong?
You may end up right. But Beamer is a blessing if he keeps us stable good. Our 1st decade or so in the sec and independent prior were akin to yalls dumpster fire.
Finally in South Carolina we understand if you want to win you got to pay up. And we're not going to just give it up to Clemson and Tennessee as we showed this year

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I keep hearing fucking clicking coming off my cell. I switched to a different cell same thing. So faint it won't record but I'm fucking hearing it. I know we are both nuts as fuck but I'm not kidding now.

it’s the Mexican hit squad after you for not renting one of their sloots.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. My shit has been like this for damn near a week
I've been offline drinking and waiting for cartel to show up. So then I had to stop drinking. But I'm going to start again later today. This working alone shit is great. I do 3 jobs in 6 hrs by myself in what took 3guys 8hrs a day each before. I gotta find a youngster to teach

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

It's Jan 6th. You're obviously on a watchlist. Once your assigned NSA agent sees that you jerk off to photoshopped pics of Jadeveon Clowney 2-3x a day and that you're not a threat to national security, they'll stop.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's Jan 6th. You're obviously on a watchlist. Once your assigned NSA agent sees that you jerk off to photoshopped pics of Jadeveon Clowney 2-3x a day and that you're not a threat to national security, they'll stop.
They been watching me 36 years. I give proper respect but they know I'm smarter than them. They can't waste on lone smart fools like me. I already forced a change to our monetary identification of currency larger than ones. If I was them I'd watch here. I'm not them but maybe I flipped and I mallard everyone.
I didn't
No bullshit

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No shit a coast helicopter just went over me as low as I've seen on the coast. Yall I ain't suicidal and I didn't do shit. Everything here is a lie unless I said no bull shit 1st.
No bullshit aw fuck
If you need back up dm me. I'll head down. You have a hide out at the beach. Altho @Stephen hammond has been my issued fed for a week now. So I might not be of any help.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Mr.Fitzwell your richland County. What street or any school you go to? I'm Richland County strong. Started out by spring valley then to forest acres, then mb. And I'm 50 what are you

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you need back up dm me. I'll head down. You have a hide out at the beach. Altho @Stephen hammond has been my issued fed for a week now. So I might not be of any help.
Lets do a spacecraft reentry on him. It'll send him out of control w only seconds to decode.
You'll be briefed as needed. Fu k
@Stephen hammond is easily dealt with as a bullshit artist

Top Bottom