Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

I now have this to say about both culture and pride

Mungri

Elite
I. WILL. NOT. ENGAGE. IN. SOCIETY’S. ILLS. I. WILL. NOT. POLLUTE. MY. SOUL. WITH. OTHERS’. PURE. UNASHAMED. FILTH. AND. GARBAGE.

MISERY, DISTRESS AND SHEER AGONY IS ALL THAT MODERN SOCIETY’S WRETCHEDNESS BRINGS ME. PURE UNBRIDLED SUFFERING IN THIS HELLSCAPE OF EXISTENCE!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I. WILL. NOT. ENGAGE. IN. SOCIETY’S. ILLS. I. WILL. NOT. POLLUTE. MY. SOUL. WITH. OTHERS’. PURE. UNASHAMED. FILTH. AND. GARBAGE.

MISERY, DISTRESS AND SHEER AGONY IS ALL THAT MODERN SOCIETY’S WRETCHEDNESS BRINGS ME. PURE UNBRIDLED SUFFERING IN THIS HELLSCAPE OF EXISTENCE!

Dude tell me where you live and me or one of my buddies will come by and hangout and be cool w you. Lettuce reach around and help my dog Luna out

and my dog isn't picking mt toenails you fu king slick brain
Screenshot_20240825_183426_Gallery.png

fschmidt

Poster
I live in fucking worthless britbongistan and everything here is fucking shit.
Can you write professionally? I read through your blog for a selfish reason - I need someone who can write for one of my businesses. We both hate humanity, so at least we have that in common.

You do realize that sanity is relative? I mean if I were ever to subject myself to the judgement of a psychiatrist, he would judge me completely crazy. But I would never do that because I consider myself sane and almost everyone else as insane. I understand that I have to replicate the insane behavior of normal people sometimes, and that has allowed me to do things like attend corporate board meetings and raise venture capital in Silicon Valley. You would need such a perspective for business dealings.

Mungri

Elite
Can you write professionally? I read through your blog for a selfish reason - I need someone who can write for one of my businesses. We both hate humanity, so at least we have that in common.

You do realize that sanity is relative? I mean if I were ever to subject myself to the judgement of a psychiatrist, he would judge me completely crazy. But I would never do that because I consider myself sane and almost everyone else as insane. I understand that I have to replicate the insane behavior of normal people sometimes, and that has allowed me to do things like attend corporate board meetings and raise venture capital in Silicon Valley. You would need such a perspective for business dealings.

I'm literally trying to figure out how to write professionally but I don't know how.

Same with me, I'm diagnosed insane, but it's everyone else that isnt on my level.

Mungri

Elite
How about DM here instead, will send you one, but btw I wouldn't be able to attend board meetings or such.

Top Bottom