Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need to get into military contracting

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
So much going on here but this one got me

One scientist paid the woman “approximately $20,000 a year to clean his residence in the nude and then perform oral sex on him,” according to the warrant.

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

So much going on here but this one got me

One scientist paid the woman “approximately $20,000 a year to clean his residence in the nude and then perform oral sex on him,” according to the warrant.

Quite a comical article, although it is very odd as well.

Based on the minimal info and the nonchalant way 'NYT' has presented it, the article seems to imply, or at hint at the prospect, that the woman may potentially be some kinda covert intel operative.

Not only that, imo, the info also seems to suggest Dr Gord was potentially compromised and proactively participating in assisting a larger network of possible covert operatives masquerading as sex workers?

Curious af about what exactly these "unspecified causes" of Dr Gords death are.
Was it adverse effects from one of the clotshots?
Was he already covertly under investigation and perhaps eliminated for some specific reason as a result?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Quite a comical article, although it is very odd as well.

Based on the minimal info and the nonchalant way 'NYT' has presented it, the article seems to imply, or at hint at the prospect, that the woman may potentially be some kinda covert intel operative.

Not only that, imo, the info also seems to suggest Dr Gord was potentially compromised and proactively participating in assisting a larger network of possible covert operatives masquerading as sex workers?

Curious af about what exactly these "unspecified causes" of Dr Gords death are.
Was it adverse effects from one of the clotshots?
Was he already covertly under investigation and perhaps eliminated for some specific reason as a result?
Sounded like a guy that loved hoars and a business savvy hoar found him.

Top Bottom