Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need some tunes tonight....

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Laid one of my best friends to rest today. Music soothes the soul and mine and my family’s needs soothing. Gummies and bourbon are working but I need more.

Always loved this song. Rest easy CC.
I’m sorry buddy. Life ain’t easy and losing someone you love is as hard as it gets. Hang in there and push through. Although we don’t actually know each other you have a shoulder to lean on if you need. I’m sorry for your lose. Seems like a bad streak for you lately

Nape

Elite
Founder
^^^^

84815059.jpg

Nape

Elite
Founder
Had a HS friend OD New Years. QB on the football team growing up and one of the most incredible people I ever met. It hard for me to process emotion, just how I’m wired. But I heard that song a few weeks after and damn, I felt it.

RIP Wes

View attachment 15535
Sorry for your loss, pal. Allow his memory to be a source of strength for you!!

Astragalus

Poster
Founder

So sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend about 25 years ago when he was 26. It taught me from an early age how precious life and friendship is. I truly believe that God‘s plan is perfect, even when we don’t understand it. I am praying for you, and may God grant you peace in this difficult season.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Laid one of my best friends to rest today. Music soothes the soul and mind and my family needs soothing. Gummies and bourbon are working but I need more.

God takes what's his.....

Make sure you are straight

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Laid one of my best friends to rest today. Music soothes the soul and mind and my family needs soothing. Gummies and bourbon are working but I need more.

Sorry to hear that brother. Here’s some amazing grace from Celtic Woman.

Top Bottom