Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I love the covid vaccines

fschmidt

Poster
I love how the covid vaccines make people suffer and die. Humanity has degenerated into moronic scum. The only pleasure I can derive from other people is schadenfreude. People are just moronic scum and the only good thing that they can do is to die.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I love how the covid vaccines make people suffer and die. Humanity has degenerated into moronic scum. The only pleasure I can derive from other people is schadenfreude. People are just moronic scum and the only good thing that they can do is to die.
You ok @fschmidt ?

fschmidt

Poster
Genetics? You have piqued muh interest.
I posted about this before, but the modern scum here are illiterate and can't read anything of substance. Since then I have updated my website to target Mennonites and Muslim, and removed content aimed at secular people because they are hopeless morons. But I have linked to both version here:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I posted about this before, but the modern scum here are illiterate and can't read anything of substance. Since then I have updated my website to target Mennonites and Muslim, and removed content aimed at secular people because they are hopeless morons. But I have linked to both version here:

Are the mennonites going to get there from their wooden computers?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'm fine now that I have stopped posting to modern culture forums except to respond to posts to me. Now I only post to Muslim and Mennonite forums, and my own forum http://www.mikraite.org/ . I will do my best to avoid modern scum for the rest of my life.
Good idea, I'd just stick to talking to yourself on your own forum.

fschmidt

Poster

GreenNewMe

Poster
posts like this are what drive me crazy how can you hate a vaccine i just dont understand it you say it is killing people but where is your proof there is a load of proof that covid is killing people but the vaccine this is absolutely crazy and as people like you spread this message to the world youll convince somebody else not to get the vaccine and they or somebody they love will get covid and then maybe youll be hte one killing people with your misinformation this just makes me so mad i cannot see why people cant get it through their thick fucking skulls that covid is our common enemy and we need to do something to stop it thankfully the recent strains havent been that bad but the amount of people that have died becuase htey were afraid of the vaccine the only thing that could have saved them is sad and the fact that you are out here saying things like this means that you might be one of the ones cullable for their death im just sicked by this i clicked on this thread thinking it would be something pro vaccine finally but no its just another troll out here trying to poison the brains of people and making them fear the thing that can help them i'm sorry for typing so much i just get so mad at stuff like this how many people have to die before people like you will try to see the truth for once dang it

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
posts like this are what drive me crazy how can you hate a vaccine i just dont understand it you say it is killing people but where is your proof there is a load of proof that covid is killing people but the vaccine this is absolutely crazy and as people like you spread this message to the world youll convince somebody else not to get the vaccine and they or somebody they love will get covid and then maybe youll be hte one killing people with your misinformation this just makes me so mad i cannot see why people cant get it through their thick fucking skulls that covid is our common enemy and we need to do something to stop it thankfully the recent strains havent been that bad but the amount of people that have died becuase htey were afraid of the vaccine the only thing that could have saved them is sad and the fact that you are out here saying things like this means that you might be one of the ones cullable for their death im just sicked by this i clicked on this thread thinking it would be something pro vaccine finally but no its just another troll out here trying to poison the brains of people and making them fear the thing that can help them i'm sorry for typing so much i just get so mad at stuff like this how many people have to die before people like you will try to see the truth for once dang it
Ever heard of paragraphs, soy boy?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Let them be afraid of the miracle vaccines.

It’s just Darwinism and science running it’s course on inferior life forms. I’m using the term “life” there VERY reluctantly and loosely.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Let them be afraid of the miracle vaccines.

It’s just Darwinism and science running it’s course on inferior life forms. I’m using the term “life” there VERY reluctantly and loosely.
The miracle Vax is definitely running its course. Deleting brainwashed dipshits by the thousands. I love the Vax. Hoping MORE and MORE of you keep getting it. (and yes, I know you are just a troll but I am simply referring to the sheep. KEEP TAKING THE SHOT!!)

Rube Reaper

Elite
The miracle Vax is definitely running its course. Deleting brainwashed dipshits by the thousands. I love the Vax. Hoping MORE and MORE of you keep getting it. (and yes, I know you are just a troll but I am simply referring to the sheep. KEEP TAKING THE SHOT!!)
I agree with you. It’s nice seeing the unvaccinated getting “deleted” by the thousands.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I agree with you. It’s nice seeing the unvaccinated getting “deleted” by the thousands.
Incorrect there slugger

1661774815974.png

Same all over the world, only corrupt fake news beholden to Big Pharma will not tell the idiot masses.

Last edited:

racernhra

Elite
Founder
thanks for the insult but youre right i know my writing isnt pleasing to the eye especialy when i get mad
A period every now and then wouldn’t hurt either.

You should be furious at those that denied the use of ivermectin and HCQ, as well as those that have used Remdesiver as a treatment. Those two issues alone killed thousands that didn’t have to die.

Life insurance companies are now suing big pharma as a result of their gene-editing shots causing a 40% increase in all-cause mortality rates starting in 2021.

They’re not “vaccines” so please quit calling them that. It’s almost as annoying as your inability to use paragraphs or any punctuation at all.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Incorrect there slugger

View attachment 129903

Same all over the world, only corrupt fake news beholden to Big Pharma will not tell the idiot masses.
You do realize most of our population is vaccinated so it’s not surprising those people make up the majority of the COVID deaths right?

If you compare COVID deaths in vaccinated people to unvaccinated rubes per capita the miracle vaccines show their effectiveness and safety.

Rube Reaper

Elite
A period every now and then wouldn’t hurt either.

You should be furious at those that denied the use of ivermectin and HCQ, as well as those that have used Remdesiver as a treatment. Those two issues alone killed thousands that didn’t have to die.

Life insurance companies are now suing big pharma as a result of their gene-editing shots causing a 40% increase in all-cause mortality rates starting in 2021.

They’re not “vaccines” so please quit calling them that. It’s almost as annoying as your inability to use paragraphs or any punctuation at all.
The sky is pink with spots of neon green.

See I can write fiction too! 😂

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
You do realize most of our population is vaccinated so it’s not surprising those people make up the majority of the COVID deaths right?

If you compare COVID deaths in vaccinated people to unvaccinated rubes per capita the miracle vaccines show their effectiveness and safety.
So all those vaxxed people dying from the disease they're vaxxed for is normal. Read the sentence slowly.

Rube Reaper

Elite
So all those vaxxed people dying from the disease they're vaxxed for is normal. Read the sentence slowly.
No vaccine is 100% effective and COVID is extremely dangerous so yes absolutely. This is really simple to understand if you follow the science!

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I was listening to an expert the other day. I was infuriated when he stated that he’s heard from sources that a target of the shots was the gay community. That the aids pandemic didn’t yield the results they wanted and they’re hoping the shots would.

As a heterosexual white male this angers me greatly for the homosexual population. And yet rube doesn’t even care. He even cheers them on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom