Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I just had a thought

World about the same. Another catastrophic event would have inundated the world. This fight is gone on for millennium but most have no idea. But I believe in ufos so wtfdik? I know shots
Not so sure. Had Hitler not been in power and revered the Japanese to such as having a "superior heritage" to the Aryans...........the Japanese would not have likely bombed Pearl Harbor in support of the axis............the act that Galvanized America and her manufacturing might back then.........to go fuck up some Japs. Had that not happened, it is likely that Russia would have either helped Japan in their invasion of China, and thus China would not be a country, as Russia at the time was the real powerhouse. With Germany not in play, nothing could have stopped the Russians from taking over Europe, if they so chose. The US might not have been able to back UK in India and Hong Kong, China, being it would be difficult to get there and land in China, so close to the Japanese Navy and Russian Navy..................all things being equal, it is a very good question.

But there still no UFOs with aliens riding around in them bitches anyway.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Not so sure. Had Hitler not been in power and revered the Japanese to such as having a "superior heritage" to the Aryans...........the Japanese would not have likely bombed Pearl Harbor in support of the axis............the act that Galvanized America and her manufacturing might back then.........to go fuck up some Japs. Had that not happened, it is likely that Russia would have either helped Japan in their invasion of China, and thus China would not be a country, as Russia at the time was the real powerhouse. With Germany not in play, nothing could have stopped the Russians from taking over Europe, if they so chose. The US might not have been able to back UK in India and Hong Kong, China, being it would be difficult to get there and land in China, so close to the Japanese Navy and Russian Navy..................all things being equal, it is a very good question.

But there still no UFOs with aliens riding around in them bitches anyway.
I agree they fucked up by unleashing America. It would have happened in 1950 too. Everything you know since Korea is manufactured. 90% of it

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hit my shin earlier on the dishwasher and now it’s kind of swollen and I’m at my sisters house for my nephews first birthday. Watching titans on my phone on the couch but ready to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom