Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I just farted and my dog barked.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Was it one of those boiling silent ones? Those are the best farts, the ones that make you think you shit your pants.
No. It vibrated the floor through my recliner, plus it had a deep low frequency sound that mimicked a UPS truck. My dog hates (get ready for this racist comment) the "BROWN" UPS trucks.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
The last time I crop dusted an aisle of a grocery store, I couldn’t have cared less.

tenor.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Funny, my dog just barked nice and loud & squeezed a fart out in the process. She then had to stop barking & take a second to sniff her butt, of course.

mrt

Elite
I just had major upper hernia surgery so I have to be very careful now. Once I laughed at my deceased Uncle for him always taking a little diddy bag with him where ever he went. He had a clean pair of drawers and toilet paper and hand soap etc. Poor fella was almost killed when he hit a state low boy parked on the shoulder of the highway in a thick fog. He was driving a 68 Ford station wagon, the motor pinned both his feet and legs. 6 months in the Hospital and he was never the same but he could still walk with a cane. So the guy had to take pain killers for decades and he liked his toddy and the two didn't mix well causing him to crap all over himself, even when in a store shopping. I withdraw the laughter now and hope he's looking down and smiling.

Top Bottom