Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have to admit I’m jealous

Rube Reaper

Elite
I don’t really follow sports because they are kind of gross most of the time but this really made me wonder if I shouldn’t have been on an NBA dance team. The players have to take home a dancer or two from time to time right?

Anyways that’s one of the best nicknames I’ve ever heard! I’m super duper jealous of this cutie 🥰

B80B5E6E-D4CC-4ABC-8646-9F076A00FA5C.jpeg

Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I don’t really follow sports because they are kind of gross most of the time but this really made me wonder if I shouldn’t have on an NBA dance team. The players have to take home a dancer or two from time to time right?

Anyways that’s one of the best nicknames I’ve ever heard! I’m super duper jealous of this cutie 🥰

View attachment 124503
This is where your troll struggles.

You are reaching.

Just take a break rest up and get
your shit together.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
terrible-takealap.gif

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I don’t really follow sports because they are kind of gross most of the time but this really made me wonder if I shouldn’t have been on an NBA dance team. The players have to take home a dancer or two from time to time right?

View attachment 124503

Attachments

• B8F6FD89-4164-42D6-8504-EE4C26117AE8.jpeg
    B8F6FD89-4164-42D6-8504-EE4C26117AE8.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 1

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Your trolling game has gotten better. However, I'd personally refrain from abominations of nature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom