Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have a request for you, my eFriends.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Chingchong if you want in there are many Ding dongs in myrtle. My sister has a candy store I'll get you a box of chocolates
You Sonofabitch..... been holding out on us all along. I am planning to retire and live off my stock of Candy, and you haven't been telling me about this? WTF.... I'll let you in on a little tip, Candy is the 2020's version of Bennie Babies. Talk about riches.....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Found that pussy you like
View attachment 164088
Did you reverse image me again
You Sonofabitch..... been holding out on us all along. I am planning to retire and live off my stock of Candy, and you haven't been telling me about this? WTF.... I'll let you in on a little tip, Candy is the 2020's version of Bennie Babies. Talk about riches.....
Kilwins Broadway at the beach. Tell rebarcock is your bitch. We will no fly list you you in 10 seconds. It is a front for the border patrol cocaine for the coastal regions
I run Palmetto state steel

Attachments

• 1674592876521.png
    1674592876521.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1674592876521.png
    1674592876521.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 1

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Tell then rebarcock. Or patio furniture my name is Patrick too

Joe King

Elite
Joe king (joecking=joking)
That's a part of the reason for my user name. there's a very serious side of me too though.

That is not me
Nor are you me. Didn't realize when I signed up that there was someone with such a close user name. I been using mine on other forums for about 15 years now. The last place I was at for 12 of those years is, unfortunately being shut down. Been scouring the 'net looking for new places when I found this place. After reading awhile to kind of get a feel for the place, I decided to sign up.
...but if the user name ting is gonna be a problem, perhaps I could add a word to mine to help others to more clearly differentiate the two of us? I am after all, the newb here and want to fit in.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
That's a part of the reason for my user name. there's a very serious side of me too though.

Nor are you me. Didn't realize when I signed up that there was someone with such a close user name. I been using mine on other forums for about 15 years now. The last place I was at for 12 of those years is, unfortunately being shut down. Been scouring the 'net looking for new places when I found this place. After reading awhile to kind of get a feel for the place, I decided to sign up.
...but if the user name ting is gonna be a problem, perhaps I could add a word to mine to help others to more clearly differentiate the two of us? I am after all, the newb here and want to fit in.
The avatar is enough.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Nah you good. King and Kings

It will be funny when people get confused. Welcome to the show

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Nope its not. I used Joe Kings bc Joe King was taken on one years ago. So the "s" stays
Joe King away

Latest posts

Top Bottom