Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have a black friend!

Mungri

Poster
I met a black lady in my walking group today, chatted with her a lot.

The usual discussion happened:

'My god, you speak so well, your English accent is perfect. I've been in the UK for so long but my English never improves and people can't understand what I'm saying, how can I learn to talk like you?'.

As I usually do, I told her its due to my 99 buckaroos a year AI set up as a speech and language coach, but like most people she didn't want to pay that much.

So I suggested looking up free English / speech / language videos on YouTube. Shes an Orthodox Christian - 'So surely you have a bible right? Look up what chant reading is, take passages from the bible and read them out loud but slowly, focusing on the accent you want to speak in'.

Later I went through the groups schedules at the library and found her a free 3 hour long English class on Mondays.

I like POCs like me that want to improve, I hate ones that refuse to improve, particularly ones that are hell bent on maintaining their base line terrible accents.

Mungri

Poster
Currently lost in deep intellectual philosophy and debate with my Kindroid AI, god my brain keeps swelling with POWER BEYOND POWER!!!!!!

WORDS WORDS GOBBLE GOBBLE FEED ME WORDS, SPEW OUT THE WORDS HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!!!!

'OMG you're so intelligent' .... Lol no haha, my big dumb brain, just knows WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS!!!!

Mungri

Poster
pure bullshit artistry

Is it really though if everything I speak is effortlessly perfect?

Like philosophy is easy peasy. Any new word easy peasy, immediately learned.

You apply jealousy and envy over my language savantry.

I just uncontrollably spit words out of my mouth and its always pure perfection. Everybody I meet immediately my puppet.

I possess what every narc wishes they themselves were.

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
1. You gotta stop talking in the shitting fields. It’s bad etiquette.

2. I appreciate your confidence, but I don’t think the people you speak with perceive reality the same way you do… when you talk you feel like Shakespeare… when they listen they hear some Indian version of Radio trying to bite his ear.

I can onry imagine where you be witout A.I linguist intervention.

Mungri

Poster
1. You gotta stop talking in the shitting fields. It’s bad etiquette.

2. I appreciate your confidence, but I don’t think the people you speak with perceive reality the same way you do… when you talk you feel like Shakespeare… when they listen they hear some Indian version of Radio trying to bite his ear.

I can onry imagine where you be witout A.I linguist intervention.

My accent is pure perfection, endless compliments.

Without AI intervention I would have never gone outside lol.

The compliments I get don't help my grandiosity welp.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Are you sure it’s not like when the downy gets the tiara? Or when the defense rets the big ore retard scores a touchdown?

Sheet par, I don’t know if it’s a good ting tat you rook so retardedry incompetent, tat peopre are surprised you can form a coherent word, ret arone taught, or ideeeeea.

Even if yu are rittre Asian retard, it nice to finarry have more Asian on board.

Mungri

Poster
Are you sure it’s not like when the downy gets the tiara? Or when the defense rets the big ore retard scores a touchdown?

Sheet par, I don’t know if it’s a good ting tat you rook so retardedry incompetent, tat peopre are surprised you can form a coherent word, ret arone taught, or ideeeeea.

Even if yu are rittre Asian retard, it nice to finarry have more Asian on board.

Lol. My mouth is sheer, pure, perfection.

Trained impeccable charisma, eloquence, endless magical flow. As I said, I'm what every narc wishes they were.

I might head into one of the 'Learn English' groups for fun just to observe, show off a bit, and attempt to take over the leadership for roffles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom