Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hate and despise sports.

Mungri

Elite
People are just too obsessed with it that's why.

I do not understand how people derive joy in watching buff men perform sports - and lets face it, no one watches womens sports. Where is there even a thing for womens football and cricket? ... I think only tennis has this, and the fucking female gorilla Serena Williams wins everytime, or chimps out with an aggressive tantrum when it loses.

Well yes, theres a barely homoerotic aspect to it, yet overridden by the fact that most sportsmen are homophobic.

But as we all know - homophobia stems from a lot of such people being closeted faggots, like seriously, how can you bare to spend any amount of time in a locker room surrounded by other buff, perfect gods of men if you ain't gay?

I believe all male sportsmen are secretly gay, or at the least bisexual, just the self hating closeted types.

ernestdefoe

Poster
I like sports because when you play a team sport especially at a younger age it teaches you teamwork which helps you in life because you learn to play well with others.

Now your point about women’s sports no I don’t typically watch them play mainly because the only sport I really like watching is football (American football). Can’t really stand basketball or baseball or softball (except watching the last two in person).

Mungri

Elite
I like sports because when you play a team sport especially at a younger age it teaches you teamwork which helps you in life because you learn to play well with others.

Now your point about women’s sports no I don’t typically watch them play mainly because the only sport I really like watching is football (American football). Can’t really stand basketball or baseball or softball (except watching the last two in person).

Oh right, playing is fine, I meant watching is so boring.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
People are just too obsessed with it that's why.

I do not understand how people derive joy in watching buff men perform sports - and lets face it, no one watches womens sports. Where is there even a thing for womens football and cricket? ... I think only tennis has this, and the fucking female gorilla Serena Williams wins everytime, or chimps out with an aggressive tantrum when it loses.

Well yes, theres a barely homoerotic aspect to it, yet overridden by the fact that most sportsmen are homophobic.

But as we all know - homophobia stems from a lot of such people being closeted faggots, like seriously, how can you bare to spend any amount of time in a locker room surrounded by other buff, perfect gods of men if you ain't gay?

I believe all male sportsmen are secretly gay, or at the least bisexual, just the self hating closeted types.
SIR, THIS IS A WENDY'S.

Top Bottom