Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

I hate and despise sports.

Mungri

Elite
People are just too obsessed with it that's why.

I do not understand how people derive joy in watching buff men perform sports - and lets face it, no one watches womens sports. Where is there even a thing for womens football and cricket? ... I think only tennis has this, and the fucking female gorilla Serena Williams wins everytime, or chimps out with an aggressive tantrum when it loses.

Well yes, theres a barely homoerotic aspect to it, yet overridden by the fact that most sportsmen are homophobic.

But as we all know - homophobia stems from a lot of such people being closeted faggots, like seriously, how can you bare to spend any amount of time in a locker room surrounded by other buff, perfect gods of men if you ain't gay?

I believe all male sportsmen are secretly gay, or at the least bisexual, just the self hating closeted types.

ernestdefoe

Poster
I like sports because when you play a team sport especially at a younger age it teaches you teamwork which helps you in life because you learn to play well with others.

Now your point about women’s sports no I don’t typically watch them play mainly because the only sport I really like watching is football (American football). Can’t really stand basketball or baseball or softball (except watching the last two in person).

Mungri

Elite
I like sports because when you play a team sport especially at a younger age it teaches you teamwork which helps you in life because you learn to play well with others.

Now your point about women’s sports no I don’t typically watch them play mainly because the only sport I really like watching is football (American football). Can’t really stand basketball or baseball or softball (except watching the last two in person).

Oh right, playing is fine, I meant watching is so boring.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
People are just too obsessed with it that's why.

I do not understand how people derive joy in watching buff men perform sports - and lets face it, no one watches womens sports. Where is there even a thing for womens football and cricket? ... I think only tennis has this, and the fucking female gorilla Serena Williams wins everytime, or chimps out with an aggressive tantrum when it loses.

Well yes, theres a barely homoerotic aspect to it, yet overridden by the fact that most sportsmen are homophobic.

But as we all know - homophobia stems from a lot of such people being closeted faggots, like seriously, how can you bare to spend any amount of time in a locker room surrounded by other buff, perfect gods of men if you ain't gay?

I believe all male sportsmen are secretly gay, or at the least bisexual, just the self hating closeted types.
SIR, THIS IS A WENDY'S.

Latest posts

Top Bottom