Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I got offered a job today

Im considering it. Morenmoney lessnstress.
All I gotta do is move milk duds into vending machines. Sit back and wait for my US notes to make me money. Everone loves the milk dud
Likengiant rabbit shit
You should take it. Your Russian economy is struggling so badly that you might not get another chance at employment outside of Wagner.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I just got off the phone w my phillyopino buddy. They annually do 2.2 mil in salesman costs are about 1.4 million to make. Can i freight and distribute it and make a prophit?

Letice sEA who shows up to answer and how.
I have the answer already.

RHT 3

Elite
OK serious reply, but I worked with an older fireman who made a fucking killing with candy machines.

Not vending machines, I'm talking about the 25c and 10c bubble gum type shit.

Amazed me how much he made.

Only downside was driving around the GD planet emptying the change boxes lol.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They are now offering meeting Deutre thebPresidnt. He isnt a fan of milk duds. Hebwants me to add peanut like substance or chocolate chips. I heard there was a chip shortage. What are that regimes trying finnagle. Very finn not notnorish

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There isnt another monkey crack a Irish on Tthefreespeechforum.com
In this entire cite that can gold my dick but maybe 40-60 fuckers.
I sound like a man whore.
I think 500-650k. Wages in
#VvillageLife
Very low wages. Thincdanny Devito in Sunnyvin Ohillypino

My joke hadnt showed thus time but I get funny sh it
Some jokes take decades of growing.
I love funny. Even peculiar or particular sh it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Now im getting concubines bit im still single so we will call it the room. There are noi flies or reptilians in it. Wink whink yahoo .com rivals

.my editing was perfect
What went wrong?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Im considering it. Morenmoney lessnstress.
All I gotta do is move milk duds into vending machines. Sit back and wait for my US notes to make me money. Everone loves the milk dud
Likengiant rabbit shit
So I'm kind of an expert on this.

Family used to own the fortune telling/mood reading quarter machines (believe they were all 50 cent/$1.00) at movie theaters.

Pros: Easy job and you can pretty much pick yore schedule
Can be completely hammered as long as you can drive to do job

Cons: You are constantly dealing with change (Fuck all that .gif)
Business was successful BUT pain in the ass as machines must be restocked and fixed constantly.

Long story short Parents sold their half to dads richer brother (who owned other half) for damn near nothing to get out of said PIA. He then GAVE the business to their least successful brother (who made a decent living) BUT literally drank himself to dead and was found 4 days after dying (sitting at his kitchen table) ONLY b/c the fucking movie theaters called my other uncle to find out why he hadnt come and fixed said POS machines.

SO unless you are looking to drink yoreself to death....THIS MAY NOT BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!

BurntJ

Founder
OK serious reply, but I worked with an older fireman who made a fucking killing with candy machines.

Add having to fix/get the machines fixed constantly too.....AND YOU NAILED IT!!!

BurntJ

Founder
@TopHook that happened during COVID so I blame Dr Fakki for his death. (they were the ones claiming people only died of covid 🤷‍♂️ )

(That and he was a total asshoe so no one, including his own kids cared. My dad and his brothers all decided to have their own get together to remember him b/c his kids didn't even do a funeral or anything.)

BurntJ

Founder
Ice machine the 20/16lbs units
Car wash, Wash yourself.
Small storage units.
images

Do you go by Walter or Heisenberg??

Asking for a friend @Rebarcock.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@TopHook that happened during COVID so I blame Dr Fakki for his death. (they were the ones claiming people only died of covid 🤷‍♂️ )

(That and he was a total asshoe so no one, including his own kids cared. My dad and his brothers all decided to have their own get together to remember him b/c his kids didn't even do a funeral or anything.)
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im in Viyasa ornsomenshitblike that.
Going to Ludor later.
It is actually 2 plants that make Duds
I have already counted 16 people w one eye. It is a fucking one eye convention.
I may make an eye protection plant and a fake eyeball facility

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I'm kind of an expert on this.

Family used to own the fortune telling/mood reading quarter machines (believe they were all 50 cent/$1.00) at movie theaters.

Pros: Easy job and you can pretty much pick yore schedule
Can be completely hammered as long as you can drive to do job

Cons: You are constantly dealing with change (Fuck all that .gif)
Business was successful BUT pain in the ass as machines must be restocked and fixed constantly.

Long story short Parents sold their half to dads richer brother (who owned other half) for damn near nothing to get out of said PIA. He then GAVE the business to their least successful brother (who made a decent living) BUT literally drank himself to dead and was found 4 days after dying (sitting at his kitchen table) ONLY b/c the fucking movie theaters called my other uncle to find out why he hadnt come and fixed said POS machines.

SO unless you are looking to drink yoreself to death....THIS MAY NOT BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!
Ill need your distribution expertise If. This happens

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im in Viyasa ornsomenshitblike that.
Going to Ludor later.
It is actually 2 plants that make Duds
I have already counted 16 people w one eye. It is a fucking one eye convention.
I may make an eye protection plant and a fake eyeball facility
The dude working the press has both eyes. I asked why do you have both eyes are you priveledges? He answered yes. I have strong eyes and mighty.

Apparently Duds shoot outta the press. Or i guess the left off parts.
I wanna make them into an edible operation where we infuse Duds w tetrohyrdocabbinAl wax

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Factory and distribution. Get a van and ill make you the NJNole candy man
Milk Dud
Style

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is when I meet and bribe folks. Ill be back. Someone said it is the Big Guys brother JimmyB
It seems this mysterious owner wants to sell fast. I think I need to drill the site and get ground reports on earth and water. Anything I find I need a hold harmless agreement and ill neglect is forced upon seller.
@GatorOK
That should cover me right?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Did you know they have zero tolerance policy on drugs but isbstill land of plenty?

i try to post pics later

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
This is when I meet and bribe folks. Ill be back. Someone said it is the Big Guys brother JimmyB
It seems this mysterious owner wants to sell fast. I think I need to drill the site and get ground reports on earth and water. Anything I find I need a hold harmless agreement and ill neglect is forced upon seller.
@GatorOK
That should cover me right?
Do what? I think you were looking for @Jayhox

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ok so I found testing folks to see the hidden damages of the company and previous owners.
It Seems to run well. No safety programs at all.
Someone fell in to a caramel vat and died a couple weeks ago. According to some folks working they just scooped them out and kept going.
I bet a million willt cover the need for railings and safety.
Didbyou know every phillipino has buck ass teeth?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ok so I found testing folks to see the hidden damages of the company and previous owners.
It Seems to run well. No safety programs at all.
Someone fell in to a caramel vat and died a couple weeks ago. According to some folks working they just scooped them out and kept going.
I bet a million willt cover the need for railings and safety.
Didbyou know every phillipino has buck ass teeth?
Seems to run well. Except for the falling into caramel and dying.

Wtf

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Seems to run well. Except for the falling into caramel and dying.

Wtf
Yeah andni knownexactlynwhat railings everywhere and a ricochet shields costs including installation.
I am crunching my milk duds numbers now.

Im confused at to why it is only Duds

My sister and her hubby own Kilwins in mb

Latest posts

Top Bottom