Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I got a new garage

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Don’t at me dude I’ve got a 3500sqft shop with overhead crane, drill press, cutting and welding equipment, and 8’x4’ 1 inch thick plate steel table to work on with a fridge and bath room in it. One end is decked and enclosed with heat and air. When I figure out how to get cable to it I may not walk back in my house.

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
I park four cars in mine and have minimal tools and absolutley no yard equipment....

I can’t wait for grandkids.

I’ll gladly link up to your Sonos, pull up a chair, drink a beer and watch you work away in yours and encourage you.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I have a hippy drum circle in my garage.

giphy.gif

Oklahoma

Poster
Don’t at me dude I’ve got a 3500sqft shop with overhead crane, drill press, cutting and welding equipment, and 8’x4’ 1 inch thick plate steel table to work on with a fridge and bath room in it. One end is decked and enclosed with heat and air. When I figure out how to get cable to it I may not walk back in my house.

sounds awesome. I’m doing mine in phases, but I’m about to hook up the electric to run my tig welder. My dad just retired and he is buying new shit almost every week. It’s about to be a real fun time.

I’m going to frame out the 4th car spot of the garage (pole barn) for my party room. I won’t have plumbing, but if I build an outhouse I might go entire weekends without going into the house.

right now I’m just building benches and shelves with wood Ive got laying around. It will probably be a year before I am fully operational with cutting torch, new stick welder, air lines, etc. I only have one receptor so living on extension cords until I graduate this may. With what I am bringing over from my FIL’s house (passed away about 3 years ago) and what I can use of my dads who lives across the pasture, I will be able to make anything I want.

DurdenDiedFSU

Poster
Founder
^^ also 6’4, ten inch dick, fücks MB 9s, and makes at least 500k after taxes.

fuck yeah

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder

Jellie AF

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder
It’s my man cave, my wife teases me calls it the testosterone sanctuary.

We’re in the process of building where I’m finally getting a shop for the boat, atv, and other bullshit...it won’t be anywhere close to what you described but I’ll still probably end up living in it.

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
We’re in the process of building where I’m finally getting a shop for the boat, atv, and other bullshit...it won’t be anywhere close to what you described but I’ll still probably end up living in it.
I didn’t build it, it was already on the farm that I purchased. I did add the heat and air. The guy built 4 high bays off the front and poured close ton 5000’ of concrete for parking all his toys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom