Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I don’t think I could have a bigger buzz

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Had a little minor surgery as well as a colonoscopy done this morning. My wife is a CRNA at this hospital so she asked a deadhead CRNA to take care of me and give me anesthesia. When I was in recovery my wife looked at my chart and observed that I received a generous pour of top shelf anesthesia drugs including ketamine. Nice. Thanks girl.

then I returned home, ate lunch and a pretty potent edible. Washed it down with a taste of Eagle Rare- barely a pinky. I am high as a giraffes nether regions.

you can AMA but I can’t promise I will remember this thread in 2 minutes from now. I will try though.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Had a little minor surgery as well as a colonoscopy done this morning. My wife is a CRNA at this hospital so she asked a deadhead CRNA to take care of me and give me anesthesia. When I was in recovery my wife looked at my chart and observed that I received a generous pour of top shelf anesthesia drugs including ketamine. Nice. Thanks girl.

then I returned home, ate lunch and a pretty potent edible. Washed it down with a taste of Eagle Rare- barely a pinky. I am high as a giraffes nether regions.

you can AMA but I can’t promise I will remember this thread in 2 minutes from now. I will try though.
What’s the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
What’s the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?

on this trip? It has been more that everything is funny. I got in slight trouble for laughing at the hospital because my wife pulled a huge, 20 min airhead move and I knew the whole time it was happening but she left her phone behind so couldn’t call her.

fortunately she knows how high I am so no holdover (i hope)

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
on this trip? It has been more that everything is funny. I got in slight trouble for laughing at the hospital because my wife pulled a huge, 20 min airhead move and I knew the whole time it was happening but she left her phone behind so couldn’t call her.

fortunately she knows how high I am so no holdover (i hope)
No, not just today. Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I've got some upcoming surgery. Would she come do my anesthesia? I'll pass on the colonoscopy part. Word of warning from someone I know...do not eat fried chicken as your first meal after a colonoscopy. I'm told it's worse than the preparation clean-out.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I've got some upcoming surgery. Would she come do my anesthesia? I'll pass on the colonoscopy part. Word of warning from someone I know...do not eat fried chicken as your first meal after a colonoscopy. I'm told it's worse than the preparation clean-out.

good advice. I have been eating soup, cheese, and ice cream.

you would have to come here

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Besides the dead who is your favorite band?

Rva

Founder
Stones
lucinda Williams
willie Nelson
Jason Isabell
warren Zevon
Tom Russell
Robert Earl Keen
Neil Young
Old 97’s
Bob Dylan

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
the usual suspects and in no order:

Greensky Bluegrass
YMSB
Panic
SCI
moe.
Glitch Mob (I know that doesn’t fit)
Indecision (old college band)
Blue Dogs (old after college band)
Outlaw Country

What are yours?
Must search Greensky Bluegrass.

Last edited:

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
I thought I was blown away when DLR did some old VH to bluegrass....
This Floyd bluegrass is fucking unbelievable. Thank you OP. If your wonderful wife needs the appreciative services of a stud while you’re all limp noodle tell her to give me a call.

Rva

Founder
Playing green sky blue glass. Will report back

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Greensky Bluegrass
YMSB
Panic
SCI
moe.
Outlaw Country

What are yours?
I think OP passed out right after this

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
OP has bad shits, small feet, likes cats, yet also likes dogs and has excellent fireplace taste and skills. Yep, the cat owns his soul.

1616819529623.jpeg

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I thought I was blown away when DLR did some old VH to bluegrass....
This Floyd bluegrass is fucking unbelievable. Thank you OP. If your wonderful wife needs the appreciative services of a stud while you’re all limp noodle tell her to give me a call.

I’m 3 songs in, and really dig it. I’m hooked

What music apps do you use? Relisten.net?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Relisten.net is free and has live shows from tons of great bands- some are soundboards and some are audience recordings. Well worth figuring out how to use this app.

also, since you like Greensky, do you ever listen to Yonder Mountain?

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Relisten.net is free and has live shows from tons of great bands- some are soundboards and some are audience recordings. Well worth figuring out how to use this app.

also, since you like Greensky, do you ever listen to Yonder Mountain?
No, but will check them out.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

I pull no punches in relation to who I used to be...That involved dabbling in the special K for a short time. Holy shit, I can only imagine how relaxed you were if it was just a part of a concoction you received!

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

Greensky Bluegrass
YMSB
Panic
SCI

moe.
Outlaw Country

What are yours?

Those three are some of my favorite, from that genre of music. I've got a pretty wide range in tastes. My Pandora thumbprint will take you from Yonder to Rage to Bone Thugs to Georgia Strait to Casting Crows to Louis Armstrong to Backstreet to Dashboard Confessional to Marvin Gaye to Infected Mushroom to Bob Marley and so on and so forth...I've definitely gone through some phases throughout the years. My pops is a pretty good singer and has always been into music so I get that love from him....Although my preferences are much more diverse.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
K is weird. Bad news for the yayo bros who equate cocaine dosage to kitty kat dosage. Fun in lighter amounts as a late night drug catalyst while on a headfull of L, nitrous as well (but I'll slurp down some balloons like crackhead). K also has wonderful antidepressant qualities, no joke. Studies are there.

Top Bottom