Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I don’t even understand

D

Deleted member 2886

Shit mate, not understanding the outrageous crap written in that article is a clear indicator of not being severely retarded.
beauty_girls_08.gif
The author seems to be yet another astonishingly delusional, feral narcissist, and a raving hypocrite too.
b8ec51bfedd06e2b2c82dc84651b21fb.gif
Could elaborate extensively on the author's vacuous shell of a character & the articles utter ridiculousness, but I won't coz it's unworthy of anyone's time.
c7195e9422936d790045948708a6ed03.gif

CurtOFD78

Elite
Just from reading the article titles from this and some of the other things posted by liberals lately, namely Elie Mystal and Joy Reid, there is a concerted effort on the part of the left-wing mainstream media to villanize white males and whiteness in general. I wonder when we will get to the point when we say we've had enough, and tell (and maybe show) them when to GFThemselves.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Just from reading the article titles from this and some of the other things posted by liberals lately, namely Elie Mystal and Joy Reid, there is a concerted effort on the part of the left-wing mainstream media to villanize white males and whiteness in general. I wonder when we will get to the point when we say we've had enough, and tell (and maybe show) them when to GFThemselves.

I am already there. I tried to pay at the convenience store with my white privilege card. Mexican girl behind the counter about pissed herself when it git declined.

Jtrain80

Legendary

16559131339622459539414016852217.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

Top Bottom