Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I caved and took the jab. Happy wife, crappy.....I mean happy life.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
I took the Janzen vaccine. It looked the least dangerous. Woke up last night teeth chattering cold, both shoulders hurt the same even though only jabbed in one. Feel terrible, even with narcotics. I'll keep you posted.
You should have started drinking immediately after. I got the J&J at 11am months back and was at the bar at 12. I blacked out around 8 and woke up the next day with no symptoms outside of a big yellow stain on my bed from pissing myself.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Have you met my wife?
Honestly, my coworkers have parents, grandparents, and children with covid. Some in the hospital. My wife is truly afraid I will die if I get it.

It's not a bad thing to get it. I question just how potent it is, and it still has safety concerns compared to normal vaccines, but normal vaccines have a really high bar. In the grand scheme of things, there are scenarios that make sense to get it.

I haven't gotten it, but I also had the virus.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You should have started drinking immediately after. I got the J&J at 11am months back and was at the bar at 12. I blacked out around 8 and woke up the next day with no symptoms outside of a big yellow stain on my bed from pissing myself which is a daily occurrence.
Congrats. My wife had that Jab and well then she was sick as shit for 2 days.

BurntJ

Founder
I took the Janzen vaccine. It looked the least dangerous. Woke up last night teeth chattering cold, both shoulders hurt the same even though only jabbed in one. Feel terrible, even with narcotics. I'll keep you posted.
Awesome OP I deal with Janssen daily and will let them know you are thrilled with their product. :ROFLMAO:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You should have started drinking immediately after. I got the J&J at 11am months back and was at the bar at 12. I blacked out around 8 and woke up the next day with no symptoms outside of a big yellow stain on my bed from pissing myself.
I worked with a guy that pissed on a co-workers couch after a long night of drinking. He was nicknamed “Puddles” the next day and it stuck. Still call him that today.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It's not a bad thing to get it. I question just how potent it is, and it still has safety concerns compared to normal vaccines, but normal vaccines have a really high bar. In the grand scheme of things, there are scenarios that make sense to get it.

I haven't gotten it, but I also had the virus.
How have you confirmed you had Corona-virus?

as far as I am aware there is only one fda approved product to confirm past infection. Maybe that’s changed though.

BurntJ

Founder
I worked with a guy that pissed on a co-workers couch after a long night of drinking. He was nicknamed “Puddles” the next day and it stuck. Still call him that today.
I had a friend (Gavin) wake up hammered and piss on other (Chris) buddy's girlfriends little brother who was visiting and stayed at the frat house. Chris wakes up drunk stand up and proceeds to piss on his girlfriend. Girlfriend and little brother BOTH get up screaming and are kicked out. :ROFLMAO: TOTALLY AWESOME!

Those GT pussies cant hang.....I was so drunk I got on their bar and threw every empty glass bottle on the floor (breaking everywhere) then wake my buddy Gavin up and leave. Never heard a word about it later and eventually told them on another visit.:ROFLMAO:

Moral of my story....I should have NEVER drove from Athens to party at GT....BUT we came (or pissed) we saw and we fucked that place all up!

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
We called a college buddy puddles because he was a phantom pisser. His favorite thing was to piss in his roommates closet when he was blackout. Good times.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The vax doesn't actually contain the virus so I don't understand the reactions people are having. It's not an immune response because nothing is triggering your immune system. Its gene therapy so it has to be like how your body reacts to a poison or bad food...?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Buddy of mine went to his GF's parents house for a wedding in Mississippi. Got black out drunk, passed out and at some point in the night got up and shat in the floor. Next morning we wakes up heads to the bathroom and steps in it. He turns to his GF who's still in the bed and says "God damn Becky why in the hell did you shat in the floor?"

His nickname to this day is Little Dooky.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Had the covids early March 2020. No vax and have been exposed multiple times since with zero issue. Wife picked it up in September 2020 and same. Natural antibodies are > than “vaccine” influenced antibodies. I never get any flu shots or experimental “vaccines” and I’m mid 40s and this immune system crushes these corona variants. Currently living in South Africa.

BurntJ

Founder
Had the covids early March 2020. No vax and have been exposed multiple times since with zero issue. Wife picked it up in September 2020 and same. Natural antibodies are > than “vaccine” influenced antibodies. I never get any flu shots or experimental “vaccines” and I’m mid 40s and this immune system crushes these corona variants. Currently living in South Africa.
I don't blame you....as I report from DEEP inside the Communist Stronghold know as Georgia.......or 1980 as we are affectionately know too.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Same story minus the South Africa part and I'm 66.

Latest posts

Top Bottom