Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"I can't make you love me if you don't! You can't make your heart feel something it won't!"

I am sure there are plenty of ppl who aren't attracted to me & I'm okay with that!! My personal preferences are I, me, myself, am attracted to born male, hard working, country, gentle yet strong, dad bod, white boys with rough hands. That doesn't mean I have anything against transgender, soft men, females, or POC!!!! It just means that I am not interested in having an intimate relationship with them. I can be friends with anyone (except paedophiles!!! I hate/loath/despise paedophiles) as long as our values & morals align. If you are trans & pushing your beliefs on children or anyone who doesn't want to date you then you can take a flying leap in a rolling donut. If you are a soft dude with smooth hands who walks around primping in the mirror, hey more power to you. If you are a dark skinned brother there are plenty of women & men out there. The whole point of this is to say that you can NOT be attracted to certain ppl & its NOT racism or transphobia or a hatred for homosexuality! It just simply means that is NOT your preference. Noone can make themselves be attracted to someone if they aren't. Some dudes like slender women, some like voluptuous women, some like redheads, some like women of color, & some don't like women at all. Some women like men who work in a suit & tie, some like Hispanic guys, some like other women! Its all about preferences. So don't get mad if you're not for 1 person because there's always another person around the corner waiting! Why would you want to push yourself on someone who isn't interested anyway??? "I can't make you love me if you don't! You can't make your heart feel something it won't!"

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I am sure there are plenty of ppl who aren't attracted to me & I'm okay with that!! My personal preferences are I, me, myself, am attracted to born male, hard working, country, gentle yet strong, dad bod, white boys with rough hands. That doesn't mean I have anything against transgender, soft men, females, or POC!!!! It just means that I am not interested in having an intimate relationship with them. I can be friends with anyone (except paedophiles!!! I hate/loath/despise paedophiles) as long as our values & morals align. If you are trans & pushing your beliefs on children or anyone who doesn't want to date you then you can take a flying leap in a rolling donut. If you are a soft dude with smooth hands who walks around primping in the mirror, hey more power to you. If you are a dark skinned brother there are plenty of women & men out there. The whole point of this is to say that you can NOT be attracted to certain ppl & its NOT racism or transphobia or a hatred for homosexuality! It just simply means that is NOT your preference. Noone can make themselves be attracted to someone if they aren't. Some dudes like slender women, some like voluptuous women, some like redheads, some like women of color, & some don't like women at all. Some women like men who work in a suit & tie, some like Hispanic guys, some like other women! Its all about preferences. So don't get mad if you're not for 1 person because there's always another person around the corner waiting! Why would you want to push yourself on someone who isn't interested anyway??? "I can't make you love me if you don't! You can't make your heart feel something it won't!"
Sing it sistah! 😍🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm so mad at you I would smack @Rube Reaper

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Welcome back rebar,,how are you lately??
I'd like to say good but I'd be lying Emma. I'm alive and trust God so just say a prayer for me. I'll either be OK or I won't be OK. I'm working but I'm already about to leave bc my legs are about to quit.
Eta thanks for asking buddy

Last edited:
I'd like to say good but I'd be lying Emma. I'm alive and trust God so just say a prayer for me. I'll either be OK or I won't be OK. I'm working but I'm already about to leave bc my legs are about to quit.
Eta thanks for asking buddy
Im praying for you! I know that going from workout everyday of your life to not being able to is hard on the mind as much as the body. Don't let it wear you down man You got this!!!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm not that bad. But I do like Bussey.

I'm an Irish hard ass steel guy that is funny as fuck. I played hard a long time. Since my shit burned down I work and go home to hang w Coop. I don't go to bars often. Maybe to get wings and watch a game but 2 beer limit. I drink at home. The nazi cops here hate me and arrested me for dui after blowing 0.00. 5byears later dismissed after I'd spent 12k. I'm suing the fuck out of them and moved I block in to the county. For 3 years I had a buddy out a couple truck in his name and I drove and never interacted w the nazis again. Proof they were on me. They don't like when you know your rights and tell the go fuck yourself get a warrant or I'll call the sheriff for trespass on you.

Im glad I can walk again
I can completely understand! I am fucking terrified of loosing my left foot! I was in an accident when I was 16 where our vehicle was hit by a train. The motor came up thru the firewall & shattered my ankle. They did surgery, I have screws in my ankle, but the blood flow never returned to the bone. The doctors say that an ankle fusion is inevitable BUT there is a chance that the fusion don't work so from there it will be an amputation. I will walk on this fucker til I absolutely can't stand it anymore.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can completely understand! I am fucking terrified of loosing my left! I was in an accident when I was 16 where our vehicle was hit by a train. The motor came up thru the firewall & shattered my ankle. They did surgery, I have screws in my ankle, but the blood flow be er returned to the bone. The doctors say that an ankle fusion is inevitable BUT there is a chance that the fusion don't work so from there it will be an amputation. I will walk on this fucker til I absolutely can't stand it anymore.
That's terrible that just proves bad things happen to good people all the time I tell myself that shit everyday

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Welcome back rebar,,how are you lately??
Hey Ol Chap, I'm feeling good. My stminabisbhakfbbut I continue to be a good healer. Thanks for be my ebuddy @Emma tenywa . I mean that. I fni can make it work id love to time meet and hang out.which continent matters little now. I can home base yousebforna month.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Hey Ol Chap, I'm feeling good. My stminabisbhakfbbut I continue to be a good healer. Thanks for be my ebuddy @Emma tenywa . I mean that. I fni can make it work id love to time meet and hang out.which continent matters little now. I can home base yousebforna month.
Thanks be to God Your getting better each passing day👏👏👏
I imagined the trauma u were going through when your legs failed and i really felt sad n touched. But now that your getting Better,that puts a smile on mi face and gladdens the heart.

That would be a joy to have you here and enjoy a cup of tea, or a bottle of beer. Whichever is best for you buddy

Top Bottom