Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I can’t even stomach that this is an actual issue being voted on:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I just don’t understand how any adult can legally let a doctor prescribe puberty blockers, hormone therapy, or any other shit to CHILDREN! Once someone turns 18, go ahead! Do whatever fucking messed up shit you wanna do to yourself, but before that is CHILD ABUSE!

Jtrain80

Legendary
I just don’t understand how any adult can legally let a doctor prescribe puberty blockers, hormone therapy, or any other shit to CHILDREN! Once someone turns 18, go ahead! Do whatever fucking messed up shit you wanna do to yourself, but before that is CHILD ABUSE!

Some states went the other direction and said let's make it child abuse to deny your kids trans options.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Care to copy/paste for those of us refusing to give corrupt organizations our clicks?

In other news, if you 3 year old boy wants to snip off his wiener and balls, is that a decision a parent can make? What if the kid does *not* want those things but the parent does? What if it's his left arm he wants chopped off?

Conversely a 3 year old girl wants a Ken doll grafted into her bits, if the parents agrees, is that legal? What about a porcelain turnip? What if the parent wants that but the kid doesn't?

What if on days the kid has school they want these things, but during weekend cartoons and Sunday pancakes they want things exactly as they are?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@CBradSmith
First of all, I appreciate your devils advocate approach. I believe it’s up to parents to raise their children how they deem necessary, however comma, it should be unlawful for children under the age of 18 to undergo any kind of gender reassignment surgery or hormone altering drug or therapy because they simply lack the life experience to know what they truly want. I say 18 because that is the average “legal adult” age. Children that haven’t hit puberty yet are still in a massive learning phase of their life, and teenagers go through changes both physically AND mentally where as like you said, may want one thing one day, and a different thing another. That’s my argument as to why kids shouldn’t have a say in it till they’re 18. Parents shouldn’t have a say in it because they would be robbing an innocent child of the chance for him/her to properly develop physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually....I’m not even going to touch on the moral argument right now, just strictly science.

edit: and what the fuck is a porcelain turnips?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Dude, liberals love child abuse.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
@CBradSmith
First of all, I appreciate your devils advocate approach. I believe it’s up to parents to raise their children how they deem necessary, however comma, it should be unlawful for children under the age of 18 to undergo any kind of gender reassignment surgery or hormone altering drug or therapy because they simply lack the life experience to know what they truly want. I say 18 because that is the average “legal adult” age. Children that haven’t hit puberty yet are still in a massive learning phase of their life, and teenagers go through changes both physically AND mentally where as like you said, may want one thing one day, and a different thing another. That’s my argument as to why kids shouldn’t have a say in it till they’re 18. Parents shouldn’t have a say in it because they would be robbing an innocent child of the chance for him/her to properly develop physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually....I’m not even going to touch on the moral argument right now, just strictly science.

edit: and what the fuck is a porcelain turnips?
I'm almost positive we are on the same side of the conversation.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
If a dude wants to pretend to be a woman and can look so hot like this one - I don't see the problem @Chris Farley
Pucker up boys! She's ready to reproduce!

pucker up.jpeg

Top Bottom