Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I banged a random last night and today my nipples and balls itch: do I have AiDs!?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Met a random at the dollar store and thru some game and 30 minutes later I’m balls deep and she bit my nipple whilst in missionary.

Today my balls itch and niplle is hard as a rock and really sensitive. Did she give me the AIDS?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Met a random at the dollar store and thru some game and 30 minutes later I’m balls deep and she bit my nipple whilst in missionary.

Today my balls itch and niplle is hard as a rock and really sensitive. Did she give me the AIDS?
Definitely the AIDS

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
OP I believe it is due to the fact that your balls have been emptied and your nipples played with for the first time in many years. I would still get checked by rejoice with your sext.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

That's so Clemson.

Teeaichsee

Poster
An old trick from the smoky mountains is to get an ordinary house cat a lemon and a bar of soap, then proceed to feed the cat the lemon and then wash the cats ass real good with the soap, then face north and start sucking on the cats ass until you taste lemon and your problem should be solved., also one more thing is that the bigger the problem the bigger citrus fruit and bigger feline is needed.

Top Bottom